+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Eddie - Caramoan (Fan)

Re: Eddie - Caramoan (Fan)

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface View Post
    I'm not sure the Malcolm will vote for him if he makes it, or Andrea either for that matter.
    I don't think Malcolm would vote for him. In one of his (Malcolm's) interviews (post-show, he might have said it sometime during the game as well), that Eddie and Reynold weren't good strategists. The three of them would get together and try to come up with plans and they (E & R) were really horrible at it. I think the only vote Eddie would have for sure if he did make it to the end would be Reynold. Not sure about Andrea. Also, I think he would do a terrible job at FTC.

I'm convinced Eddie won't win. If he does, I will go to the island, find the rock Francesca said she'd eat if she was voted out first again, and eat it.
    Duckyface and ilja like this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Well Eddie is in the Final Five which is more than we can say for super strategist Malcolm, huh?

I think any of those he outlasted have to give him a modicum of respect.

I think all things considered, he has done much with little leverage. Good for him.
    ilja likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Well Eddie is in the Final Five which is more than we can say for super strategist Malcolm, huh?

I think any of those he outlasted have to give him a modicum of respect.

I think all things considered, he has done much with little leverage. Good for him.
    All very true !
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Eddie is in the F5 through sheer dumb luck. It has nothing to do with him outwitting anyone. He's pretty much proven he'll bail on an individual immunity for a candy bar or less, so he is no serious threat. Malcolm was voted out for being a threat challenge-wise, a threat in the FTC because he was so well-liked, and a threat because he is in fact a strategist. Eddie outlasting Malcolm in no way, at least in my mind, indicates he is a better player at Survivor. If that were the case, then we would have to say that all the goats who were taken to the F2 or F3 and received no votes were better players than those who played hard and were voted out along the way. Technically, if you look at the standings on a piece of paper, you could make that assumption based on where everyone ended up, but for me it's not necessarily where you land that makes you a good player, it's how you play the game.

Sorry, I know ya love him -I really didn't see Malcolm as any kind of a threat. Heck he didn't show up for awhile, & he was lousy at challenges . He didn't do as well without Denise
    -Andy Rooney-

I do like Malcolm. He's fun to watch. However my response was to the idea that because Eddie is still there, and Malcolm isn't, Eddie is somehow a better player in Survivor. Malcolm played almost to the end of two back to back seasons, and obviously was some kind of a threat in both since his name was strongly voiced as someone they needed to get rid of. Eddie, in my eyes, hasn't proven himself a threat either in the challenges or in strategy. In fact, he mostly just looked confused at tribal council!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I do like Malcolm. He's fun to watch. However my response was to the idea that because Eddie is still there, and Malcolm isn't, Eddie is somehow a better player in Survivor. Malcolm played almost to the end of two back to back seasons, and obviously was some kind of a threat in both since his name was strongly voiced as someone they needed to get rid of. Eddie, in my eyes, hasn't proven himself a threat either in the challenges or in strategy. In fact, he mostly just looked confused at tribal council!
    His choice to do back to back, no excuses allowed I agree. Eddie is dead weight imho. But it is outlast in there somewhere
    I thought Malcolm made a good move and couple of bad ones. I think its his birthday when they have FTC, I saw a tweet from John( Cochran) to Malcolm, I think Cochran assumes Malcolm will get FF
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 05-11-2013 at 02:34 PM.
    -Andy Rooney-

His choice for sure, and it's obvious he's loving it even being on the jury. He thoroughly enjoyed the last TC, and the one before. No apparent sour grapes from him, which is nice to see.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    His choice for sure, and it's obvious he's loving it even being on the jury. He thoroughly enjoyed the last TC, and the one before. No apparent sour grapes from him, which is nice to see.
    Yes, it is. Andrea didn't look bad either. I hope this jury have great questions.
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yeah, if we had intereviews from Eddie indicating that he was trying to fly UTR, and that jumping off for a candy bar was a plan, I'd be more likely to believe he was just biding his time and would go on an immunity run to make it into the F3..... On the other hand, you have to give him points for being here despite being strong and athletic, AND being well liked.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast