+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Dawn - Caramoan (Favorite)

Re: Dawn - Caramoan (Favorite)

I know it's a game. Strategically it was the right move to blindside someone, perhaps Brenda, but as Phillip said at Ponderosa, some people just have no heart. I really dislike Dawn right now. Dawn can't win against Cochran. She should be working to toss him instead.
    holly71 and mesachick like this.

I don't want Dawn to win but have had a feeling (probably because of editing) that she will.

That said, I think she did the right thing in helping toss Brenda out of the game. If given the choice between Dawn and Brenda, I'm sure the jury would have chosen Brenda as the better player and....winner.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I don't want Dawn to win but have had a feeling (probably because of editing) that she will.

That said, I think she did the right thing in helping toss Brenda out of the game. If given the choice between Dawn and Brenda, I'm sure the jury would have chosen Brenda as the better player and....winner.
    Yes, I think she might win as well. I don't think Eddie, who hasn't had an original thought throughout the game - will be in the F3.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't see Dawn winning whatsoever. I think Cochran is going to take it to the end. Dawn isn't even recognizing that Cochran is the one that should be her biggest impediment to the million dollars. She isn't thinking on her own, she's just crying and doing whatever Cochran tells her to do.
    KatesMom likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I think Dawn is being loyal to her commitment/alliance with Cochran. Dawn is really doing the lion's share of the social game and investigating and probably should win if she can make the proper argument.

Didn't Cochran flip on Dawn in South Pacific?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I think Dawn is being loyal to her commitment/alliance with Cochran. Dawn is really doing the lion's share of the social game and investigating and probably should win if she can make the proper argument.

Didn't Cochran flip on Dawn in South Pacific?
    For some reason it is fuzzy to me. I think Cochran was the one who decided to flip over once the merge happened, and the result of that was that Dawn was voted out. I do know he has said a few times that it is weird to be in an alliance with her and to have to trust her, because he was responsible for her getting voted out last time - basically saying she might be biding her time to exact her revenge!

Declare Your Independence Passepartout's Avatar

Really makes me not like Dawn. As Brenda has done everything to be nice to her and go out and look for Dwn's death and what does she get in return... a big stab in the back. Team Brenda!
    Nudge Nudge Wink Wink!

Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout View Post
    Really makes me not like Dawn. As Brenda has done everything to be nice to her and go out and look for Dwn's death and what does she get in return... a big stab in the back. Team Brenda!
    Are you in translation mode? I think you mean Dawn's health, not Dawn's death. That would be interesting if Brenda was looking out for ways for Dawn to die.
    Hyper and ilja like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Are you in translation mode? I think you mean Dawn's health, not Dawn's death. That would be interesting if Brenda was looking out for ways for Dawn to die.
    I thought maybe the poster meant Dawn's teeth.

Sometimes the computer is a little too helpful ...
    This isnt the Sound of freaking Music were watching.......sdl

I thought she meant Dawn's teeth but the loss of the partial denture seemed terminal in Dawn's eyes.
    ilja likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread