+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 155
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Dawn - Caramoan (Favorite)

  1. #51
    Red Sox Nation Brooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    4,152

    Re: Dawn - Caramoan (Favorite)

    I know it's a game. Strategically it was the right move to blindside someone, perhaps Brenda, but as Phillip said at Ponderosa, some people just have no heart. I really dislike Dawn right now. Dawn can't win against Cochran. She should be working to toss him instead.
    holly71 and mesachick like this.

  2. #52
    FORT Fogey tinderbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,180

    Re: Dawn - Caramoan (Favorite)

    I don't want Dawn to win but have had a feeling (probably because of editing) that she will.

    That said, I think she did the right thing in helping toss Brenda out of the game. If given the choice between Dawn and Brenda, I'm sure the jury would have chosen Brenda as the better player and....winner.

  3. #53
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,668

    Re: Dawn - Caramoan (Favorite)

    Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I don't want Dawn to win but have had a feeling (probably because of editing) that she will.

    That said, I think she did the right thing in helping toss Brenda out of the game. If given the choice between Dawn and Brenda, I'm sure the jury would have chosen Brenda as the better player and....winner.
    Yes, I think she might win as well. I don't think Eddie, who hasn't had an original thought throughout the game - will be in the F3.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  4. #54
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    2,978

    Re: Dawn - Caramoan (Favorite)

    I don't see Dawn winning whatsoever. I think Cochran is going to take it to the end. Dawn isn't even recognizing that Cochran is the one that should be her biggest impediment to the million dollars. She isn't thinking on her own, she's just crying and doing whatever Cochran tells her to do.
    KatesMom likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  5. #55
    FORT Aficionado echo226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Stuck in the Middle
    Posts
    8,645

    Re: Dawn - Caramoan (Favorite)

    I think Dawn is being loyal to her commitment/alliance with Cochran. Dawn is really doing the lion's share of the social game and investigating and probably should win if she can make the proper argument.

    Didn't Cochran flip on Dawn in South Pacific?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

    " The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

  6. #56
    FORT Fogey KatesMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Motor City
    Posts
    2,292

    Re: Dawn - Caramoan (Favorite)

    Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I think Dawn is being loyal to her commitment/alliance with Cochran. Dawn is really doing the lion's share of the social game and investigating and probably should win if she can make the proper argument.

    Didn't Cochran flip on Dawn in South Pacific?
    For some reason it is fuzzy to me. I think Cochran was the one who decided to flip over once the merge happened, and the result of that was that Dawn was voted out. I do know he has said a few times that it is weird to be in an alliance with her and to have to trust her, because he was responsible for her getting voted out last time - basically saying she might be biding her time to exact her revenge!

  7. #57
    Declare Your Independence Passepartout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Loving, Godly Person!
    Age
    39
    Posts
    484

    Re: Dawn - Caramoan (Favorite)

    Really makes me not like Dawn. As Brenda has done everything to be nice to her and go out and look for Dwn's death and what does she get in return... a big stab in the back. Team Brenda!
    Nudge Nudge Wink Wink!

  8. #58
    All Summer-y Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    18,965

    Re: Dawn - Caramoan (Favorite)

    Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout View Post
    Really makes me not like Dawn. As Brenda has done everything to be nice to her and go out and look for Dwn's death and what does she get in return... a big stab in the back. Team Brenda!
    Are you in translation mode? I think you mean Dawn's health, not Dawn's death. That would be interesting if Brenda was looking out for ways for Dawn to die.
    Hyper and ilja like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  9. #59
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,100

    Re: Dawn - Caramoan (Favorite)

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Are you in translation mode? I think you mean Dawn's health, not Dawn's death. That would be interesting if Brenda was looking out for ways for Dawn to die.
    I thought maybe the poster meant Dawn's teeth.

    Sometimes the computer is a little too helpful ...
    This isnt the Sound of freaking Music were watching.......sdl

  10. #60
    FORT Aficionado echo226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Stuck in the Middle
    Posts
    8,645

    Re: Dawn - Caramoan (Favorite)

    I thought she meant Dawn's teeth but the loss of the partial denture seemed terminal in Dawn's eyes.
    ilja likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

    " The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.