+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Brandon - Caramoan (Favorite)

Re: Brandon - Caramoan (Favorite)

Brandon shouldn't even be allowed at the reunion show after that display at camp! He should be barred from attending anything to do with the show, ever.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    Brandon shouldn't even be allowed at the reunion show after that display at camp! He should be barred from attending anything to do with the show, ever.
    If we bar him, we bar Phillip who was also a huge instigator of this incident.

That said, Jeff has said in the past that the reunion IS optional to begin with (this based on Jerri's second appearance and walking out when people booed her - even though she WAS right in her comment that we don't know her in reality), so Brandon might not come if he didn't want to.

Production may be factoring here as far as the reunion.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    I disagree, but we all have our opinions. I think if he is not allowed, Phillip shouldn't be either.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Beleive me, the producers will want him at the reunion show, with his uncles in the audience....

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Beleive me, the producers will want him at the reunion show, with his uncles in the audience....
    What an ugly picture that conjures.

At the very least I could not bear to see Russell's ugly mug one more time. His sneers are disgusting and if he attacked Brandon I would probably do damage to my tv.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post
    What an ugly picture that conjures.

At the very least I could not bear to see Russell's ugly mug one more time. His sneers are disgusting and if he attacked Brandon I would probably do damage to my tv.
    I think if the producers are smart (but as we've seen they're not) they will NOT have the Hantz brothers there if they have Brandon actually at the event. There is IMHO FAR TOO MUCH potential liability there as I can see any of the three hitting Phillip or causing chaos toward the other castaways.

Shoot if I were the castaways, I'd be saying to Jeff and all "If Brandon or the Hantzes come to the finale I'm not appearing and making it public as to why I'm not going - that I'm worried about my safety."

Brandon has his issues, and I wish sincerely he had NOT listened to his ugly brute relatives (I'm using ugly brute as I cannot say what I truly think of them) when he returned this season. I really think he could've possibly made it to the finals this year if he kept his head on straight and cool, calm and collected - for him.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    They said that last reunion( season) , but Russell wasn't there.

Brandon has his issues, and I wish sincerely he had NOT listened to his ugly brute relatives (I'm using ugly brute as I cannot say what I truly think of them) when he returned this season. I really think he could've possibly made it to the finals this year if he kept his head on straight and cool, calm and collected - for him.
    Well said!
    -Andy Rooney-

I do not like Phillip very much, but he did not do anything destructive to his camp or threatening to the others. He just know how to manipulate Brandon perfectly. I'm also not going along with the idea of using mental illness as a modern excuse for bad behavior. I think the Hanson's that I've seen are on tv are simply jerks.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I think Phillip does what he does best, I think he's a bully( a quiet bully) and a legend in his own mind... OTOH , I don't excuse or condone Brandon's behavior .For me it's not an excuse, but a possible reason why he had a meltdown. I think he may of stopped taking medication- jmho of course
    GabbyG likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

I still say Jeff made matters worse by coddling Brandon during the confrontation. In interviews now, Brandon is bragging about how tight he and Jeff are, that Jeff really loves him. I wish Jeff had kicked him off the show, but that's not going to happen -- as a producer, he was beside himself with glee. You could see he was loving the drama. I really, really liked Jeff Probst until this episode. Brandon is a sad, pathetic young man with serious mental issues who should NEVER been allowed on this show once, let alone twice. And of course he will be at the reunion show. I'm sure he thinks the entire show is going to be about him.

+ Reply to Thread