+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Brandon - Caramoan (Favorite)

Re: Brandon - Caramoan (Favorite)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I just read an article saying Brandon and his wife had split, and she has the children. I was wondering how his immediate family would react to him going on the show again, and now it makes sense.

He's such a strange person. As much as I can't stand him for his wild mood swings and craziness, I seem to feel a bit sorry for him because he seems so messed up. He has nothing to ground him. I thought maybe as he matured, with his wife and kids, that would do it. He seemed to be trying to use his religion to do it, but struggled with that heavily on his first season. Now he seems even more like a loose cannon.

I really hope this kid can find some balance and peace in his life.
    Brandon scares me a little .TPTB are of no help, they encourage strange behaviors. I do believe he is bipolar as PWS posted. When he was talking with Cochran who is so smart, I saw his eyes glaze over. Brandon wants to be a good person deep down.( jmho)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

There's definitely something not right with Brandon, but then, he's still very young. It could have a lot to do with rampaging hormones.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

This was an absolutely shameful situation. No way should Brandon have been allowed to play this game again. Yelling and swearing and destroying the camp and being proud of it? I'm no doctor, but I think he needs either medication or therapy (or both).
    holly71 and jh2467 like this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

The Hantz clan are a compelling argument for sterilization.
    holly71, Florimel, judibug and 1 others like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    There's definitely something not right with Brandon, but then, he's still very young. It could have a lot to do with rampaging hormones.
    He's not THAT young! He's not 17...

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    He's not THAT young! He's not 17...
    Agreed, but he was only 20 during this last showing. That said, his behaviour in the latest episode was DEFINITELY not rampaging hormones. I'm trying very hard to cut hm some slack, because I think he needs help, but in his interviews he thinks his behaviour was fine and even funny.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    This was an absolutely shameful situation. No way should Brandon have been allowed to play this game again. Yelling and swearing and destroying the camp and being proud of it? I'm no doctor, but I think he needs either medication or therapy (or both).
    That was my thought too... I was wondering if he was off his meds or something. Complete meltdown!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I think he came off his medication - and I don't think he would own up to taking anything.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

agree - I think he's bipolar or something and was ON his meds during the selection process and OFF of them on here. He was downright scary and I'm happy for the rest of them for their safety now!

Quote Originally Posted by www View Post
    agree - I think he's bipolar or something and was ON his meds during the selection process and OFF of them on here. He was downright scary and I'm happy for the rest of them for their safety now!
    I don't know what is wrong, I never would diagnose . But I agree, he was on medication, I think he came off it, and I think now he is back home, he is on it again.

I think Jeff did well , he kept him calm. Brandon likes and trusts Jeff. It will be interesting to see what is said at the reunion show
    ilja likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread