+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Brandon - Caramoan (Favorite)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Brandon - Caramoan (Favorite)

CBS's definition of "favorite" must be--gets lots of posts on fan discussion sites... We've contributed to his rise!
    holly71 and ilja like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    CBS's definition of "favorite" must be--gets lots of posts on fan discussion sites... We've contributed to his rise!
    LOL. I agree. Brandon would be delighted to read all we have said, good , bad or bl**** awful.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I had forgotten about his being labelled a crybaby by his big bad uncle the first time. It's entirely possible then that a good chunk of his meltdown was calculated posturing. I too doubt we will see him back. There's no telling what he and Russell would do in order to one-up each other?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Valar Morghulis

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

He really does remind me of myself in some ways.

I have him on Facebook and realize it based on other's comments.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I know you get depressed sometimes, JK, but I don't see any signs you carry Brandon's scary level of anger. I surely hope you don't have such a dysfuctional unsupportive family.
    Punkin likes this.

Well no, but today he posted about breaking up with a girlfriend he only started dating like, a week or two ago. And some of the commenters are like "I think you move too fast and it scares them away", and that pretty much sums me up, too.

But I don't go on violent rages, threats, or have any Russell Hantzes in my family. Not in real life anyway. Dreams, sometimes.
    Punkin likes this.

Un-friend that idiot! You are nothing like him! You are still young and figuring out your place in this world, but it is not following down the sad, crazy Brandon path. I sometimes think you underestimate how much we like you here. Many here have either sons or grandsons in just your age group. So that makes you partial to us (or at least to me) just for that. You are a very independent thinker and have strong opinions, but you're bright enough to listen to other's arguments and temper your opinion if they sway you. Brandon isn't very bright and was raised by ignorant, hardscrabble, dysfunctional people who have filled his head with gooblitygook. Sadly, he is a loser. He is your antithesis. Dump him into the virtual trash basket of your Facebook. Just follow people who you admire and you'll find yourself saying, "Hey, I'm like that, too!"
    Brooks, PWS and Badseed like this.

Well I ended up finally unfriending him.

I'm usually not really into politics... but if anything, I'd consider myself on the US Democrats side. Today I've seen enough Obama bashing and anti-Democrat jokes from Brandon which he and his real friends find funny, to piss me off. That and the Phil Robertson support and anti-gay tirades a while ago was enough.

But putting all that side, I still believe I relate to him in certain ways. At least he gets girls though. Even if he always breaks up with them. Which apparently happened to him again yesterday.
    RBmumsie likes this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Don't scare me like that again, peeps! I thought he was on the show again. There are so many hot guys this season I am looking forward to it. YAY! A Hantz would have kept me away again!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread