+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Allie - Caramoan (Fan)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Allie - Caramoan (Fan)

Name (Age): Alexandra ďAllieĒ Pohevitz (25)

Tribe Designation: Gota

Current Residence: Oceanside, N.Y.

Personal Claim to Fame: Being the Editor-In-Chief of my school magazine, PIONEER. I worked so hard for it, and it was the biggest sense of accomplishment I ever felt when the issue went to print.

Inspiration in Life: My Grandma. She was one of the most amazing women I have ever met. She was very ahead of her time and did what she had to to make sure that her family was safe and taken care of.

Hobbies: Hanging out with friends, drinking at work (Iím a bartender so itís not as unprofessional and horrible as it sounds) and working out.

Pet Peeves: I hate dirty people. I donít mind if you are messy and leave clothes or papers around but if you drop food, clean it up. If you use a cup, wash it out. If you go to the bathroom, wash your hands! I also get annoyed with people who canít keep their stories straight. I donít even mind if you lie to me, just keep track of your lies, you fool.

3 Words to Describe You: Hilarious, cunning and observant.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?
    1) Eyeliner Ė so I could be prettier than I already am. 2) Hair detangle. 3) Crest white strips (see a theme?)

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Jenna Morasca - because I think she was very intelligent. She knew when to use sex appeal, when to play dumb, when to win and when to be smart.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Anyone on Survivor who says that money is not the number one motivating factor is either a liar or completely brain-dead. The money is absolutely my motivation.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I believe that I could be the final Survivor because people will underestimate me until itís too late. I know that the game is just as much social as it is mental and emotional. I will go in with a plan, but I know that until I meet everyone out there, I canít have a solid plan.

Survivor Cast: Allie

Re: Allie - Caramoan (Fan)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?
    1) Eyeliner – so I could be prettier than I already am. 2) Hair detangle. 3) Crest white strips (see a theme?)

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Jenna Morasca - because I think she was very intelligent. She knew when to use sex appeal, when to play dumb, when to win and when to be smart.

I liked her until this part.
    RBmumsie, kev89 and JohnnyK like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

She's local so the local paper had a story with more....she's planning to go to law school, is paying off college bills by bartending, but has zero intention of using that as a career...so not your average Survivor bartender I guess.
    Apparently she's gotten flack for saying she wants to wint the money instead of wanting a "great experience".

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, too bad, local girl is out....

Too bad we never saw the "smart" bit.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

She made a bad choice going with the "High School Kids Alliance" and paid the price.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Anyone who makes a minority alliance obvious is a fool. Basically screams to the others to pick them off.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Maybe they were counting on the pyramid power structure of high school, where the few at the top have the power, and not the smarts of the older group who realized that those with the numbers have the power!
    RBmumsie likes this.

Bumping, because no one can remember who she is, LOL.
    Hyper, GabbyG and ilja like this.

Poor Allie and her expensive dress.
    sweetpea and GabbyG like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as an idol?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast