+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Survivor 26 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

Re: Survivor 26 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

Shane Powers burned his bridges but I would have preferred him over some of these (non-)favorites. If for anything, it should have been Heroes vs. Villains where you put Corrine, Phillip, Brandon and Colton in the villains category. Francesca is a virtual unknown if not for Philip having difficulty pronouncing her name. This is an odd selection of many unpopular contestants where most people would rather not tune in just to see them again play. It should be renamed Fans vs. Non-Favorites.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Fans vs Losers Fans Would Not Tune in For

But I'll watch.

Cast announced today!! I have only seen a list, not video...I will comment again after I do but I wanted to "bump" this
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Great!! I'll get the cast pages up soon. Even if it's too early. CBS says it isn't, so I guess it should be fine.
    AmyKay likes this.

I'm actually quite excited to tune into this season, I never watched the first fans vs. favourites, and people keep raving that season as one of the best.

I also read on sucks, that there's going to be a lot of blindsides, so I'm hoping that's true.

Regarding the 'favourites' I don't mind most of them, the only people I really don't know is Eric and Andrea.

I only watched the first few episodes of RI before shutting my t.v. off. I do know Phillip (he was crazy), it's nice that they brought back a first boot, and I remember I liked Francesca because she was the only one who opposed Rob, and didn't follow him like a blind sheep. I didn't like how Corinne, talked about Sugar's father in final tribal, that I had a problem with, but overall, I didn't mind her, because unlike other contestants she owned up to the fact that she was a bitch. Brenda was okay, her little antics of throwing her hair, posing when she was a jury member, was a bit annoying, but I understand why she's back. I like Dawn, and I really like Cochran, so it's nice to see these two back from their old tribe. Brandon, I'm okay with as well. And Malcolm is back, I get the appeal of him, I like him, but just not as much as other fans

Ok...where the hell is the eye candy this year??? Malcolm, of course, but the other men, not so much. I'm bummed.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Moby, Shamar, and Phillip!

And for me, Brenda.

Definitely Shamar. Yummy
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Some of you also like Reynold.

And if you use your imagination, Matt is also possible.

FORT Fan

Bad news. In one of the cast photos, Phillip is wearing . . . pink underwear. In the other picture, what looks like pink satin shorts. Looks like the producers are well aware of the pink underwear stigma.

+ Reply to Thread