+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Survivor 26 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

FORT Fogey

Re: Survivor 26 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    To tell the truth, there are also boot spoilers out there I've read, such as who makes the jury, who goes pre-merge, and even already a F3. I don't know if I should talk about that here though yet.
    Sure, just make a seperate thread, Boot Order Spoilers.

FORT Fogey

It is clear they are using the words "Fan Favorites" just as the dancing show uses the word "Stars."

They are probably the only ones who wanted to come back.

I am looking forward to this despite the odd casting. We may have new players that are fabulous and easy to like. And there are some returning who were not on long enough to really know them.

I love this show and will always watch it.
    waywyrd, Alexxxx and wannasee like this.

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    Well, I think it's shaping up to be a fun Season. Cochran should be fun, Brandon will probably be fighting his demons still, I LOVED Dawn, Phillip will either try to redeem himself or totally go off the deep end and Francesca - I was sorry to see her go, I thought she was going to be interesting.

Good times!
    This will give Phillip a whole new season to try to learn how to pronounce "Francesca"!!!!
    waywyrd, french dip and JohnnyK like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I think Corrine is just what we need to keep morons like Colton in line. I hope she doesn't join forces with him!

Malcolm will be an unknown to the others. That could make him a serious liability in their minds.
    Colton is not one of the predicted returnees. Some people are mixing Cochran and Colton up. Colton is the biggoted jerk who got his whole tribe to give up immunity...one of the most disgusting players ever who eventually got medivaced out with what was thought to be appendicitis. Cochran is just a nerdy guy who was a big fan and knew the game really well. He ended up flip flopping a bit too much, but was not despised like Colton. I'm actually looking forward to seeing him and seeing if he has learned from his previous stint on Survivor.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Colton is not one of the predicted returnees. Some people are mixing Cochran and Colton up. Colton is the biggoted jerk who got his whole tribe to give up immunity...one of the most disgusting players ever who eventually got medivaced out with what was thought to be appendicitis. Cochran is just a nerdy guy who was a big fan and knew the game really well. He ended up flip flopping a bit too much, but was not despised like Colton. I'm actually looking forward to seeing him and seeing if he has learned from his previous stint on Survivor.
    Yes, I am with you Midol. I really want to know what they learned from being on the show before. He was nerdy, but I grew to like him
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Ah, well then Corinne will just need to find someone else to keep in line.

Quote Originally Posted by souljourney View Post
    Read an interview with Jeff that said that returning players seemed to really bring interest to the show. The last show with no returning players (One World) was one of the worst they had. Thought that was interesting.
    Did Jeff ever stop to consider that the reason it didn't do very well was because of Colton and Alicia? Everyone here was really turned off by them and their behavior and I'm sure that affected ratings.
    waywyrd, sweetpea and AZChristian like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Oh yeah, Colton's not back! Well, we give thanks for that for a second season in a row. And no NaOnka or Alicia, either!

Rest assured that NaOnka will never be back.Jeff said they will absolutely never invite back quitters.Thank God for that at least.Corinne a favorite?? Really??? No...I mean....really?????
    waywyrd and Midol like this.

I'm excited to see the fans! I hope they aren't all a bunch of Cochrans I doubt they will be too Star Struck by this group of returnees, so hopefully they will have some good strategies and novel ideas.

+ Reply to Thread