+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree444Likes

Thread: 12/16 Survivor 25 Season Finale Show Discussion

FORT Fanatic

Re: 12/16/12 Season Finale Show Discussion

I don't like Denise at all, so that means she'll probably win. I'd kind of like to see Skupin win, he did great at that last challenge and has played a pretty good game, IMO. If they insist on bringing people back, at least they made a good choice with him. I wanted Penner to get to the end but it wasn't to be. I hope denise is arrogant at the Final & people don't give her their vote !
    redsox girl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    She just looks so angry and p*ssed. I just don't get people like her who blame everyone else and take no responsibility for their own actions.

So do most people when they first show up at jury. I mean, Penner was giving the finger last week.
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

Quote Originally Posted by waitforbigbro View Post
    I don't like Denise at all, so that means she'll probably win. I'd kind of like to see Skupin win, he did great at that last challenge and has played a pretty good game, IMO. If they insist on bringing people back, at least they made a good choice with him. I wanted Penner to get to the end but it wasn't to be. I hope denise is arrogant at the Final & people don't give her their vote !
    You mean I'm not the only one who does not like her?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by tvfanz View Post
    I have so enjoyed this Survivor season. We've had the villian to root against, the handsome hunk to drool over, the player with the wisdom and expertise to play the game (but got kicked out too soon), the underdog who in spite of it all, made it to the final three, a tv celebrity, who played a game that required going against her real life values plus trying to deal with heartbreaking real life issues just before coming onto the show, and finally a returnee who experienced the horrific burn. Wow!! Awesome show!!! Entertaining to say the least!!!

Plus the myriad of characters that moved the show along the way!! RC, Dana, Russell and the list can go on.

Great job CBS for creating a great season for a game show that was beginning to show some decline in recent times.

My hope (and I know I'm in the minority) is Lisa for the win. Against pretty big odds I know. I also like Denise and Skupin. It's just I've been on the Lisa win since the season started.
    Great post. I agree with everything you said, except that I don't like Denise. I'm hoping that Lisa wins, if not then Skupin.
    jucamer likes this.

I have so enjoyed this Survivor season. We've had the villian to root against, the handsome hunk to drool over, the player with the wisdom and expertise to play the game (but got kicked out too soon), the underdog who in spite of it all, made it to the final three, a tv celebrity, who played a game that required going against her real life values plus trying to deal with heartbreaking real life issues just before coming onto the show, and finally a returnee who experienced the horrific burn. Wow!! Awesome show!!! Entertaining to say the least!!!

Plus the myriad of characters that moved the show along the way!! RC, Dana, Russell and the list can go on.

Great job CBS for creating a great season for a game show that was beginning to show some decline in recent times.

My hope (and I know I'm in the minority) is Lisa for the win. Against pretty big odds I know. I also like Denise and Skupin. It's just I've been on the Lisa win since the season started.

Handsome hunk???? Bleck. He looks like every other Dartmouth frat boy I went to school with. Especially the hideous headband. Im having flashbacks to my college days.

Go to this web site: CBS Eye-lerts to get text messages when football is running late. It will update you several times...Tonight it updated at 7:58 PM ET to say that Survivor: Philippines (8:56 PM) and Reunion (10:56 PM)

At 8:57 the message was repeated.

I've lost all track of what is happening on Survivor, as I am now displaced to my college roommate's home (we roomed together 45 years ago, and have been friends since) and don't have the time to catch Survivor with her On Demand. She doesn't watch it. Using this tonight to keep up with the finale. Will hopefully get home in late March...Also lost 9Cloudk, my 2001 Pontiac Aztek, but will keep the name...

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    I thought he said Denise.
    Neither deserves it. Especially after listening to their groveling to the jurors. I think Skupin wins by default.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

FTC! Who will be most bitter? Who will be the least bitter? Guesses?

I agree with everything you have said except for the Lisa win. I could live with her winning, but she wouldn't be my first choice. I prefer Denise, but I think Supkin will take it. Either way, I can appreciate any of them getting the win.

And we start with the bitter jury! Up first...Artis speaks more than he did the whole game.
    Lolli likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Let's see who's bitter! Looks like Artis is
    jucamer likes this.
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

+ Reply to Thread