+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: 12/12 Show Discussions **Spoilers**

Re: 12/12 Show Discussions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Footballmom View Post
    I personally like Lisa a lot. I would never make fun of her faith or any ones for that matter. It has to be so hard to be out there....tired, hungry, and exhausted. So what that she prays? I would to if I had to live with someone as unreasonable as Abi. I am sad Penner is gone as he is was my favorite. I find it very interesting to watch how different survivor contestants handle adversity. I would personally rather put up with praying and tears than someone who is a self absorbed jerk. I will never forget how I felt listening to Susan from season one during her tribal counsel speech. That was the most chilling reminder of what 39 days in those kinds of condition can bring out in a person. JMHO

Agreed. I would also like to add it is interesting to see how different people perceive the same person. I haven't seen Lisa be all the preachy or pray all that much. Crying and complaining that the game isn't for you happens every season. Everyone has their own perceptions, I guess.

Also, Denise has fang marks? I wonder what bit her? Ouch.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Agreed. I would also like to add it is interesting to see how different people perceive the same person. I haven't seen Lisa be all the preachy or pray all that much. Crying and complaining that the game isn't for you happens every season. Everyone has their own perceptions, I guess.

Also, Denise has fang marks? I wonder what bit her? Ouch.

How in the world do you have fang marks and not demand to be checked out/evaluated asap?
    Some people are too greedy, for their own good...

Quote Originally Posted by MsFaninNJ View Post
    How in the world do you have fang marks and not demand to be checked out/evaluated asap?
    Some people are too greedy, for their own good...

Who knows. Maybe she did have medical come in and they cleared her so they didn't show the footage?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

RC it's time to break out the brass knuckles!
    holly71, wannasee and Midol like this.

FORT Regular

hmm... Abi sure had trouble untying those knots....

Just saying....
    holly71, march, Dragonlady and 2 others like this.

FORT Regular

I find it unbelievable that Abi thought the reward was owed to her or something. And doesnt really recognize any personal faults that she may contain.

And her closing comment of "Latina girl"? are you kidding me? Nobody liked you because you were a MORON!!

I just cant stand people who act like it's cool to speak your mind and have no filter. "I'll tell you what I think of you to your face, straight up. I'm real!!!"

No, you have no tact.
    holly71, march, CupidGuest and 9 others like this.

I do not remember who said it, but if Abi had been taken to the F2 or F3, she could have easily won the entire thing. I would have voted for her. If they were stupid enough to take her, then I would have given her the win.
    There's no place like home!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

at them celebrating as they left TC without Abi! Skupin was literally dancing!

Interesting tact question... if you don't much believe in prayer, what do you do when someone says they are going to pray over you? Um, no thanks, seems rude, so there you are in a prayer circle. Well, good for bonding I guess.

And Abi...now she thinks it because she is Latina? Or because it is part of the Latin culture to be persistently rude? Puleeeze! Not the Latinas I know!
    And she complains that Denise was condescending to her? OK, a bit, but nothing compared to what she was to Lisa and Skupin earlier--another can dish it but can't take it. I imagine this woman is getting an awful edit, but she's giving them the tape to use, it can't be completely off.

By the way...was anything said about voting fan favorite??? Did I miss it because I was trying to wrap presents during the commercials?
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I do not remember who said it, but if Abi had been taken to the F2 or F3, she could have easily won the entire thing. I would have voted for her. If they were stupid enough to take her, then I would have given her the win.
    Exactly my thoughts and it was Malcolm who voiced it, I think. Added to our speculation last week on someone being audacious enough to say they were taking someone they knew they could beat...that might just make some people change their vote.

I had no problem with Lisa tonight but may have missed a crying jag. I actually thought she had a couple of smart (and independent) comments. As for the "prayer circle," I've had it offered and it is possible to nicely say no thank-you and not be struck by lightening or anything. It also doesn't make someone hypocritical IMO to pray for someone to heal and be comforted and want to vote them out of a game. Meh.

Malcolm may have lost my fan favorite votes by not giving Denise the idol. I mean...why take a chance on everyone voting Abi out? He can't use it and after this vote, no one could. Only reason not to give it to her is to see if the others made a deal to get rid of her. Again IMO.
    Footballmom, ilja, Midol and 2 others like this.

Its interesting having seen the final five today on Jeff's show. The F4 are close, and good friends.Abi was there, but it was hard to pretend they liked her.

I just had a feeling she was going to squeak by Denise.tonight I loved how Malcolm came back to win, but I do wish he had given Denise his HI. Just in case, as he had no idea what Skupin and Lisa had talked about.

Today on the talk show, Malcolm thought he had been in charge all along, and was astonished that Lisa had thought about voting him out

Skupin said for him it was all about the votes from the jury, and those left still playing. Who he had upset etc That's why he looked strange when Abi said I guess my vote doesn't count,...
    I saw nothing wrong with them praying, Denise mentioned today in her job as a therapists, religion and other things have come out more..

Good night as usual

I cant wait for Sunday
    march, Shoepie, ilja and 1 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread