+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: 12/12 Show Discussions **Spoilers**

Re: 12/12 Show Discussions **Spoilers**

I really believe Malcolm will not win, but in my eyes he is still a winner. He is also not just good looking - he is a nice guy.
    He and Skupin are really close, well they sure looked it on Jeff's show. I was surprised he had them on, but it took nothing away from last nights Survivor. I think Malcolm respects Skupin, and he joked around with Lisa and Denise. I think they are all winners, the F4 that is- especially because 3 of them are not in their teens. They really put up with a lot I admire that.
    Alexxxx, ilja and Jaceegirl like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

"My point being that I don't fault Malcoln for keeping the HI because I think if he had any indication that Abi was going to be the one staying I believe that he would have given the HI if the situation arose. He had told Denise if the situation called for it he would do it."

Thankfully, we can agree to disagree, because I don't believe he would have given Denise the idol no matter what happened.

I also get the sense that the F4 really actually like and enjoy each other. It might just be a Survivor first!

I kind of hope they don't throw each other under the bus at the FTC. I'd love to see whoever is sitting there say "hey, we all played a similar game, we have been loyal to our F4 alliance, and guess what? you have to vote for one of us so suck it!"
    Midol and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I also get the sense that the F4 really actually like and enjoy each other. It might just be a Survivor first!

I kind of hope they don't throw each other under the bus at the FTC. I'd love to see whoever is sitting there say "hey, we all played a similar game, we have been loyal to our F4 alliance, and guess what? you have to vote for one of us so suck it!"
    Yes, they like one another. I think we can all see that.They did play a similar game, they worked at it, no floaters in the F4 that's for sure. I feel nervous for them.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Yes, they like one another. I think we can all see that.They did play a similar game, they worked at it, no floaters in the F4 that's for sure. I feel nervous for them.
    I know. I would like to see Malcolm take it first, then Denise, then Lisa, then Skupin (only because I respect the fact that Lisa had one foot out the door right from the get-go and she's gotten stronger and really shown she loves the game). Skupin winning would be totally ok with me though, so really any of the final four could win and I'd be happy.

Then give the fan prize to Malcolm or Penner, please.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Someone on another web page posted that it is thought a centipede bit her. The symptoms of a centipede bite are identical to what she described, as is the look of the bite. Whatever it was, that is just scary. Now I'm thinking I would have to make sure I was wearing a hoodie so I could pull it tight over my face if I needed to while sleeping (if I were ever on the show, of course). The thought of being bitten by anything while sleeping just creeps me out.
    That must be some huge centipede! My first thought was snake bite due to the size, but then I am not familiar with the size of exotic centipedes found there. Either way...YUCK!
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    That must be some huge centipede! My first thought was snake bite due to the size, but then I am not familiar with the size of exotic centipedes found there. Either way...YUCK!
    Just the word snake scares me half to death. That was my first thought as well. Clearly, not a candidate for ever being on the show, but I sure do love watching it.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFaninNJ View Post
    "My point being that I don't fault Malcoln for keeping the HI because I think if he had any indication that Abi was going to be the one staying I believe that he would have given the HI if the situation arose. He had told Denise if the situation called for it he would do it."

Thankfully, we can agree to disagree, because I don't believe he would have given Denise the idol no matter what happened.
    Not sure why my comment is showing with your name as I was the one to say it, but don't know how to fix it.

Hope you didn't think I was directing my comment to you or anyone else who feels that way. You certainly are not alone in the way you feel. We all have a right to feel the way we do and I respect all opinions. Just wanted to speak how, I myself, felt about Malcolm. I just like him and saw it as no different than Skupin being shown to entertain Abi's F3 deal with Lisa really liking it. If Denise turns on Malcolm or Skupin or Lisa do I see it as part of the game of getting to the end. They are all playing for their own million dollars and if Malcolm is the one who leaves next it is furthering their game.

In the end it didn't matter because Abi left and Denise didn't need it.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 12-14-2012 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Not sure why my comment is showing with your name as I was the one to say it, but don't know how to fix it.

Hope you didn't think I was directing my comment to you or anyone else who feels that way. You certainly are not alone in the way you feel. We all have a right to feel the way we do and I respect all opinions. Just wanted to speak how, I myself, felt about Malcolm. I just like him and saw it as no different than Skupin being shown to entertain Abi's F3 deal with Lisa really liking it. If Denise turns on Malcolm or Skupin or Lisa do I see it as part of the game of getting to the end. They are all playing for their own million dollars and if Malcolm is the one who leaves next it is furthering their game.

In the end it didn't matter because Abi left and Denise didn't need it.
    It was the way she asked him, she said any chance you are giving that puppy up? she looked a little down when he said no, and who knows what was said after that. Its all edited.. But hey, its for one million, I can't say I blame him.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    It was the way she asked him, she said any chance you are giving that puppy up? she looked a little down when he said no, and who knows what was said after that. Its all edited.. But hey, its for one million, I can't say I blame him.
    Yeah, for me, she kept saying what he did, that they'd never keep Abi...but it didn't feel like she was very sure. And as it turned out, there was a lot of talk he may or may not have know about, based on when he formed the F3 with Skupin and Lisa. I get what everyone is saying, as to why he couldn't give her the idol and not shake up that F3...heck, doing so would make it look to them like he didn't trust them. No matter how it turns out, I'm with those who are satisfied with any of the four winning. It's been a great season!

+ Reply to Thread