+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: 12/12 Show Discussions **Spoilers**

Re: 12/12 Show Discussions **Spoilers**

OK so who was Penner giving the finger to???? Watched it twice and still can't tell. They made it kind of look like it was Abi but you know production they like to try and play games with us.

Funny how 2 people can TRY to say the same thing but it comes out completely different. 2 weeks ago when Penner was on the chopping block he tried to explain the those voting that they really needed to get rid of Denise & Malcolm because if one or the other made it to the finals they were going to win. he wasn't rude or anything just pointing out the facts. This week Abi is in the same position and her idea of explaining to Lisa and Skupin that they had to get rid of Denise and Malcolm because they couldn't win against them was to call Skupin and Idiot and a moron. Really Abi!!!!! Did she have to go there? No!!! she could have said the need to get rid of them as Penner did WITHOUT all the name calling. I don't think the name calling had anything to do with her being "honest" or whatever she wants to call it, I think it was just Abi being Rude.

The first time I watched the show I didn't get why Lisa and Skupin decided to keep Denise and not Abi (although I am super happy they didn't) since they both thought at the time they could beat her in the finals but when I watched it the second time it made more since. They knew Malcolm was safe this TC but what they were looking at was the next TC and knowing they need to get rid of Malcom to even have a shot at winning they decided to keep Denise because she is better at challenges than Abi therefore gave them a better shot at someone besides Malcom winning the next Immunity challenge.
    GabbyG, Neecy44 and wannasee like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    Does anyone know for sure that we are having a final 3 and not a final 2? I think all the players just assume it will be a F3, so maybe just having a F2 would be a twist they aren't expecting. Usually going into the final 2 hour episode there are 5 players left and we have 2 TC's (going from 5 to 4 and 4 to 3) and then the final tribal council. I have always prefered a final 2 because it seems when there is a final 3 that one of the 3 gets no votes and was pointless for them to even be there. I will say that if there do end up being a final 3 this season that it may be the only season where it could possibly be a 3 way tie- they are all likable and all played a good game so that wouldn't surpise me. I do think that if Malcolm makes it to the finals that he wins. He really hasn't back stabbed anyone, he's played a strong physical game and a strong social game and people will respect that. I don't think Denise is a slam dunk as most think she is. She has a also played a strong physical and social game, but from the outside it may appear to some that she rode in on Malcolm's coat tails. I don't think she did, but some may see it that way. Although I think Skupin has played a decent game, I just don't see him winning (oh goodness, I agree with Abi!!). I'm not sure why, but I just don't. I think Malcolm's biggest threat to win is LIsa. She has back stabbed and she has flip flopped, but for some reason she is still there. The jury knows how hard it has been for her to play this game and she might get some extra credit for that. She has also never won individual immunity and still managed to make it to the end. She has also made some big, bold moves in the game and that tends to get rewarded- it just depends on the jury.

I had to laugh at Abi seeming to be truly surprised that she wasn't chosen to go on the reward. Was she not aware that she is not in their alliance? If Jeff had said to Skupin to pick THREE people to go, Abi still wouldn't have been chosen! My husband was in the room during this challange and has never seen any of this season. He said "Is that Abi person dellusional? They obviously don't like her and it seems like she is a total (w)itch anyway so why would they choose her?" Yup, that about sums it up!

I understand the reasoning of keeping Denise over Abi into the final 4. Whomever broke the allilance would have looked like the 'bad guy' and that would have been played up with the jury as the other members could say that they kept their word and Skup and Lisa did not. Also Lisa is smart in thinking they needed Denise to try and beat Malcolm at the final challange. They also assume that Malcolm will automatically choose Denise as one of the F3 and that only leaves one spot for Lisa or Skupin. If Denise wins final immunity than they think she may give Malcolm (the biggest threat) the boot and pick both Lisa and Skupin for the F3. This assumes 2 things....
    1. There is a F3, not a F2
    2. That Malcolm would automatically choose Denise, which I don't think he will as he sees her as his big threat to lose the game

I think Skup and Lisa end up as 2 of the 3 no matter what. My final prediction is if Malcolm is in the finals, he wins. If he is not, than Lisa wins.
    Always interesting to see how others see it. I agree with you that if Malcolm makes the finals, he wins. I think all the rest of them know it too. Therefore, unless he wins immunity, he will go out at F4. Lisa is actually the only one I can't see winning. I don't think she has much support on the jury. I think even though her and Skupin have been seen as a pair, and Skupin has done much of the flipping, she is the one perceived less than stellar by the jury.

I think if Malcolm is there, he wins. If he isn't, it is a toss up between Denise and Skupin. And given who is on the jury, I'm actually leaning toward Skupin taking it. Definitely looking forward to Sunday and seeing how this finishes off!

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I had to laugh at Abi seeming to be truly surprised that she wasn't chosen to go on the reward. Was she not aware that she is not in their alliance? If Jeff had said to Skupin to pick THREE people to go, Abi still wouldn't have been chosen! My husband was in the room during this challange and has never seen any of this season. He said "Is that Abi person dellusional? They obviously don't like her and it seems like she is a total (w)itch anyway so why would they choose her?" Yup, that about sums it up!
    I laughed at that too. How did she ever think she would be chosen EVER!!!! She told Skupin numerous times during this game that he wasn't in her alliance, called him names, treated him and others like crap YET is surprised that she was not chosen to go on the reward!!!!!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    I laughed at that too. How did she ever think she would be chosen EVER!!!! She told Skupin numerous times during this game that he wasn't in her alliance, called him names, treated him and others like crap YET is surprised that she was not chosen to go on the reward!!!!!
    Abi, in her delusion, continues to overestimate her value in the game. Apparently, she believed Skupin should have tried to woo her for her Jury Vote by taking her on the reward. Perhaps she's right, and her vote will decide it all. However, she's so emotionally volatile there's no way to predict what will win her vote. So, IMO, the wise thing to do is ignore her and work on the other Jury members.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    For some reason, she thought she was a swing vote .

Abi, in her delusion, continues to overestimate her value in the game. Apparently, she believed Skupin should have tried to woo her for her Jury Vote by taking her on the reward. Perhaps she's right, and her vote will decide it all. However, she's so emotionally volatile there's no way to predict what will win her vote. So, IMO, the wise thing to do is ignore her and work on the other Jury members.
    I believe thats something Skupin has done all along, the others haven't
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Exactly. I think Denise and Lisa have no chance of getting Abi's vote. I actually don't see either of them getting Pete's or Artis' vote either. I seriously can't wait for Sunday!! If Malcolm is in the final, he makes it. The more that I think about it, if he doesn't, I think Skupin has this - which would be awesome, to me at least!

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Exactly. I think Denise and Lisa have no chance of getting Abi's vote. I actually don't see either of them getting Pete's or Artis' vote either. I seriously can't wait for Sunday!! If Malcolm is in the final, he makes it. The more that I think about it, if he doesn't, I think Skupin has this - which would be awesome, to me at least!
    I wouldn't mind if any of the 4 won, Skupin has played a nice clean game imho.
    wannasee likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

IMO I think that even though Malcolm has been my favorite since the very beginning I could see that it was very clear to me that Skupin will be the winner. Abi was right as far as her being the swing vote within the Tangdang tribe. In jury right now including Abi there are four Tangdang members. There are three Kalabaw members. I believe that the three Tangdang members there before Abi would have Skupin's vote. Where Abi is wrong is that I see at least one or maybe all three Kalabaw members voting for Skupin as well. Penner may have lost to Skupin, but I think he totally will cast his vote for Skupin. The other two may as well. As well as I think Malcolm has played I just don't see him getting the votes. Unfortunately, his whole tribe never made it to jury. Same goes for Denise if she is in F3 and not Malcolm.

I can't stand Abi and think she got worse each and every episode. Last night was Abi at her worst. Saying, that, I could see why she was saying that her vote was very important. At least in his own tribe her vote mattered. Who knows for sure how she will vote, but she may even for for Skupin in the end.

Unfortunately, Malcolm has no one to vote for him (maybe Denise if she is the next to go) and possibly some of the Kalabaw tribe, but not enough to win. If Denise goes to F3 I see the same scenario. It's not a question if they are liked or not because I believe they are all liked by the jury. I just believe that tribe loyalty will be deciding factor. I also took a look at the edits that they have shown us and we have seen a lot with Lisa, Malcolm and even Denise. We have seen very little of Skupin other than what has taken place when they are at camp, rewards, etc. I don't believe anyone else, but Skupin will win this game. IMO
    Uncle David, KatesMom and Midol like this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I absolutely LOVE that I'd be happy with whoever wins this year. There have been so many recent seasons in which I thought "If ________ wins, I may ever watch this show again." This season, I know I'll be watching next season!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I agree, AZ! I'm glad Abi doesn't have any chance of winning Sole Survivor now so I can relax and let the chips fall where they may, happy with whatever outcome. I only hope the little witch doesn't win Fan Favorite but I seriously don't see that happening. I hope Penner wins it.
    march, Shoepie and Uncle David like this.

+ Reply to Thread