+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree316Likes

Thread: 12/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 12/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Poor Carter, I was pulling for him after Penner was voted out...figures he went out the very next week The timing sucks for Penner too, Lisa finally takes the strategy Penner was trying to tell her to take last week...if the family visit was last week, Penner very possibly could still be in this game. Booting Carter made sense, but still, it sucks to see someone like Abi prevail. She's already made it to the final 5, I'm almost hoping she makes it to the end, and gets destroyed by the jury!

The thing that got me was why Denise was never targeted. Yes, Malcolm was a huge threat, and targeting him wasn't a bad move, but Denise is a dangerous player as well, it looks like Lisa and Skupin might be underestimating her. Also, what the hell was up with Abi's performance in the immunity challenge? I mean, I knew she sucked, but I wasn't expecting her to do so poorly, especially after her big win last week. And what was she doing with that piece of paper right before tribal? I think they know she's full of crap, she showed off her last idol for no reason, so I think they know she'd show her new idol off if she had one.

One last thing, I hate how deceptive the previews can be. They made it look like Malcolm's brother did something really bad, and nothing happened...what the hell, editors?

FORT Newbie

I used to feel (up until the last few episodes) that I wouldn't mind if any of the 4 in the alliance won. But now I'm routin for Abi, I like the underdog thing. To vote out Carter after all the talk about wanting the worthy to remain (and this is mostly for Lisa the wah wah poor lost soul who claims to be sooo not for this game, what a bunch of crap and Denise what a hypocrite) is just disgusting to me. Go Brazilian mama! Although I think she will probably leave next ep, I hope she makes the last few days for the rest of em as miserable as possible, after all that's what they chose right..

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Is the F5 episode next Wednesday or are they it for the finale next weekend?
    Yes. Five next Wednesday going to four, with the finale on that Sunday.
    Megatron likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Thanks. I wonder if we'll have a F2 this season as a result instead of the usual F3.

How many jurors would there be with an F2? 9? Makes sense.

Is the F5 episode next Wednesday or are they it for the finale next weekend?
    Next Wednesday, at least according to my TV guide. I don't think they mentioned the finale being on Sunday in the preview, which they usually do at the end of the next to last episode.

FORT Regular

Not a bad episode. Starting to dislike Lisa almost as much as Abi. Who is beyond the point of annoying.

I'm going for Denise or Malcolm at this point. I dont think Skupin even knows he's playing. Too busy always cleaning his wounds.

It was about time the group as a whole started playing the game. It's just a shame that the result was Abi sticking around longer.

Another reason I dislike Lisa is because it seems to me like the show's trying to paint her as the good person.
    Shoepie, redsox girl and Jaceegirl like this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Dang it! I wanted Malcolm to be out but he wins immunity so Carter is out. Shoot! It would have been great for my pool team if Malcolm had been out instead!! I really thought Abi would swing people back to voting her out when she started mouthing off before tribal council. Now we have to put up with her another week. Grrr!

Oh, well. At least I was able to drown my sorrows with Oreos and milk.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Another reason I dislike Lisa is because it seems to me like the show's trying to paint her as the good person.
    Her mood swings are screwing over my favorite players too. Last week she wanted to stay true to her word and voted out Penner...now she suddenly wants to win, and votes out Carter

"omg I'm staying true to my word I need to vote out Penner it's so hard!" *sob story sob story sob story*
    Shoepie and redsox girl like this.

+ Reply to Thread