+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree316Likes

Thread: 12/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 12/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I know he only has one last chance at playing his Idol and I pray that he does.
    Malcolm is a very savvy player. There is no harm in his playing the idol because everyone knows he has it. I believe there was even a confessional last evening, after the immunity challenge, where he said F4 was guaranteed. I'm just hoping if he wins immunity again that he'll give the idol to Denise.

Very curious whether Denise or Malcolm is willing to vote against the other towards the end or if they're willing to take the gamble of F3 together. I think that would only be at F4, not F5.
    holly71 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Oh Malcolm won the Immunity....God's will be done.

There must be a bigger plan.

I am sorry if I am insulting anyone's faith but I have to believe that any God who exists would have more important things to do than to manipulate game show challenges.
    Lisa did say that. It was edited, but she said the same thing as you posted. I am not religious but I am okay with those that are.We havent seen much of it this season

As for Malcolm, he isnt going to go before Abi is he???
    dagwood, NCLurker and wannasee like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    No kidding. I had been vacuuming feathers off of myself when they greeted each other, so I didn't hear what their relationship was, and my first words to the television were "get a room". And then I hear that he's her brother. Oh, well, that is...um, disturbing to look at.
    Hahaha! Leaky pillow, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Hahaha! Leaky pillow, eh?
    Actually, shortening a down coat. Try cutting across the entire length of a down coat and not making a huge mess. The cats loved it though. Except for the vacuuming part.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    As if I didn't need another reason to adore Malcolm, the Harry Potter reference did it. I just love this guy, he's right up there as my favourite Survivor contestant ever. So glad to see him win immunity tonight.

Abi can suck eggs. She is, indeed, a soul-sucker.

Simple, simple Carter. Sorry you had to go before that witch.

And once again, the preview of Malcolm's brother saying something hurtful to his gameplay was much ado about nothing.

And boy, Lisa really lost it there with her brother! I felt kind of awkward watching it...kind of like when that blonde girl crawled towards her brother during the family visit. Yikes.
    I think Lisa acted like that because her husband left her just before shooting began, didn't he? Malcom said she was so down just before this challenge. Her brother is part of her real world & to her probably felt like her life preserver. I got teary eyed myself & so did Jeff.
    Florimel and ilja like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I think Lisa acted like that because her husband left her just before shooting began, didn't he? Malcom said she was so down just before this challenge. Her brother is part of her real world & to her probably felt like her life preserver. I got teary eyed myself & so did Jeff.
    It was Lisa's choice to divorce. She talked about it on the Jeff Probst show. She admitted she should not have married him. She explained that further and it made 'sense' knowing how much "god's will" plays into her decision making.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    It was Lisa's choice to divorce. She talked about it on the Jeff Probst show. She admitted she should not have married him. She explained that further and it made 'sense' knowing how much "god's will" plays into her decision making.
    She was also very depressed( very) this game has been good for her. I still like her, although I dont see her winning.I would prefer Malcolm or Skupin win, something about Denise , I dont care for . She's a bit of a know it all, and I don't like her condescending attitude. I bet we see that come out if she is in the F3
    ilja likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Personally, I find Lisa's religion on the show to be much more genuine than Coach's was on his season. He made a big show of it, forcing everyone to have daily group prayer sessions, praying directly for a win for their tribe, actually forcing people on their knees (!) after an immunity win. He really made me uncomfortable as a viewer, because he seemed to be shoving it down everyone's throats and frankly, it felt like posturing. Lisa did acknowledge that God has better things to do than interfere in a television show or a sporting event, although her comments about Malcolm's win being God's will seem to undermine that view a bit. I'm not really religious so I don't know how people feel about that, but at least this season Lisa's religion isn't in your face or ringing hollow like Coach's did for me.

I did laugh out loud when Skupin interrupted her to mention the size of the ant on the tree. He's such a goofball
    march, Uncle David, GabbyG and 2 others like this.

Did you notice the music playing in the background when Lisa was praying and talking? All over the top churchy stuff--rather funny.

If Denise does not win immunity next week, I would like to see Malcolm win it and give it to Denise. Otherwise this will be one of the few times they will get to oust Denise.
    holly71 likes this.
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread