+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree290Likes

Thread: 11/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: 11/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I didn't think Denise was mean to Abi last week! She tried to talk calmly and rationally to Abi about how she was perceived by the rest of the tribe and Abi just wouldn't hear it. She couldn't accept that she was at all responsible for her actions. I'm sorry if the truth hurt but Denise said it as gently as it could be said and graciously gave up when she could see she wasn't getting through.

And I like Carter but the poor guy is pretty scatter-brained. It would take too long to catalog all of his bonehead statements so I won't even try. I don't know how smart he is in regard to strategy. He' been staying quiet and under the radar so far so it's hard to tell. BUt when you can't even remember what kind of MEAT you won in a challenge that same day, that's pretty dumb.
    NCLurker, march, sweetpea and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    Go Carter!
    Yay! Someone else is rooting for Carter <3

I thought I was the only one.....xD
    redsox girl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisoo View Post

Penner

I find it sad, that he left before Abi.

On a side note, I'm glad that Carter is in it, still.

I think I'm the only one, who likes Carter, here.
    Nope you aren't alone in liking Carter. He`s a very obvious threat but people are so focused on hating Abi , worrying about Malcom, and courting Lisas vote (which brings me back to the question why does she wield such power)that they arent paying attention to the fact he has won two immunity challenges and is always in the hunt. Plus, hes nice. Which might equal a boring edit, but in the end being physically able to dominate the game while also being nice and inoffensive helps with the jury.
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

Yay! Someone else is rooting for Carter <3

I thought I was the only one.....xD

Theres two of us! I probably just jinxed him, though , for saying Im rooting for him.
    kev89 and Daisoo like this.
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I didn't think Denise was mean to Abi last week! She tried to talk calmly and rationally to Abi about how she was perceived by the rest of the tribe and Abi just wouldn't hear it. She couldn't accept that she was at all responsible for her actions. I'm sorry if the truth hurt but Denise said it as gently as it could be said and graciously gave up when she could see she wasn't getting through.

And I like Carter but the poor guy is pretty scatter-brained. It would take too long to catalog all of his bonehead statements so I won't even try. I don't know how smart he is in regard to strategy. He' been staying quiet and under the radar so far so it's hard to tell. BUt when you can't even remember what kind of MEAT you won in a challenge that same day, that's pretty dumb.
    I don't think Denise has been mean to Abi either. She's told the truth as she sees it, as calmly and rationally as possible. Abi doesn't want to hear it. Also, Denise seems to be the one that keeps getting asked those questions at tribal (thanks, Probst!), so she's the one giving opinions.

Carter? All I see is Spicoli. All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.

That does not equal smart.
    holly71 and Midol like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Regular

man... that was so rigged to create extra drama for a week.

Can anyone recall a contestant getting a freebie to the finals in a 3 round challenge? I've only seen getting past the first one.

They may as well have made the first 2 challenges a weightlifting competition followed by curling a bar with pineapple weights in the end.

Sorry, but Survivor went way to obvious this time.
    Florimel, sclilred1 and rfromp like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I don't think Denise has been mean to Abi either. She's told the truth as she sees it, as calmly and rationally as possible. Abi doesn't want to hear it. Also, Denise seems to be the one that keeps getting asked those questions at tribal (thanks, Probst!), so she's the one giving opinions.

Carter? All I see is Spicoli. That does not equal smart.
    This is going to sound dumb, but what's Spicoli? I remember someone who got ousted described him the same way (interview), and I have no idea what it means.

(You guys can laugh xD)

To the Point

Carter brought all the dumb comments on himself when his brain and his mouth were not working together and he majorly goofed in things he said and revealed. He seems nice enough, he's definitely shown he is competitive, and he does appear to have succeeded at "disappearing" in plain site, but he totally brought the "dumb" label on himself. I think it was probably nerves, however, he really did not help our perception of him. Those first impressions are difficult to overcome. That doesn't make him any less of a threat, in fact it makes him more of one.

Google Spicoli.....Ridgemont high character I believe.
    Midol likes this.

FORT Fogey

This is going to sound dumb, but what's Spicoli? I remember someone who got ousted described him the same way (interview), and I have no idea what it means.

(You guys can laugh xD)
    Sorry! Spicoli was the stoner surfer dude in the movie Fast Times at Ridgmont High, played by Sean Penn. He was hilarious.

Carter just has that same stoned look on his face most of the time.
    jucamer likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Sorry! Spicoli was the stoner surfer dude in the movie Fast Times at Ridgmont High, played by Sean Penn. He was hilarious.

Carter just has that same stoned look on his face most of the time.
    Thank-you.

I never heard of that movie before, I'll go on wikipedia and read about it.

+ Reply to Thread