+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree290Likes

Thread: 11/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 11/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    At the beginning of the show when Abi said she needed immunity I knew she would get it. Yuck.
    At this point they should keep her around for F3, but they are all playing an "upstanding" game, so I doubt they will.
    I do give Abi points for her deception about the clue- it was pretty great- and I'm not an Abi fan AT ALL.I woud've liked to see her NOT win immunity and see if they believed her about the clue- deliberately ripping into tiny pieces made it look too obvious that it was a lie. Maybe next week it will be addressed. Hopefully the tribe will figure out that she didn't get a huge advantage in the challenge AND a clue to a HII.

Sad to see Penner gone. He's a lock for fan fave I think...
    Ditto re Abi--not a fan, but last night, for the first time, she brought some game. If it were anyone I liked better I would have been cheering. Fake II, fake out on the message, getting the advantage message, not blowing the advantage she got, all good moves. Of course her social game still stinks.

I was sorry we didn't see what the other two questions were during the immunity challenge-always like to learn new trivia (although I would have got that # of islands right...there are just masses of them, big and small).

Sorry to see Penner and his eyes go also. Still likeing Malcolm, but his "it's like having a girlfriend who doesn't go away even after you are broken up" comment did imply to me he's dumped more than a couple of girlfriends in the past!

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    man... that was so rigged to create extra drama for a week.

Can anyone recall a contestant getting a freebie to the finals in a 3 round challenge? I've only seen getting past the first one.

They may as well have made the first 2 challenges a weightlifting competition followed by curling a bar with pineapple weights in the end.

Sorry, but Survivor went way to obvious this time.
    It was crazy obvious. Abi, who probably has the record for sitting out the most challenges, who desperately needs immunity, who wouldn't do well in a challenge otherwise, just so happens to be presented with an opportunity for an advantage in the next immunity challenge which she just so happens to win by untying knots. Shocking.
    holly71 and sclilred1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi View Post
    You are correct, Lisa still had all her money when Abi bid. Abi was just faster to jump on it.
    No. Lisa had bought her sandwich already. Abi was the only one who still had all her money. I rewatched just to make sure.
    holly71 likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post

Is is sad that Penner, the CEO of Penner's Fantastic Four and Penner's Three Musketeers... is now gone. Now it's the Two Musketeers. Period. No more Penner.

He had a good run. I was hoping this would be his best season placement yet (he previously finished 7th and premerge). Instead, he just tied his first go-around.

I hope he wins Fan Fav! Vote Penner!
    What's worse is that it was the other two muketeers who betrayed him, lol. Yeah, I was hoping he would as well. I liked him on Cook Islands, became one of my favorites on Fans vs Favorites, and now I might even like him better. If anything, I think this season showed just how great of a player he is, and how well he potentially could have done on his second season. He's one of the very few players that I believe actually deserved to come back a third time. And he's got my vote for fan fav!
    JohnnyK likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rfromp View Post
    Saw that one coming a mile away. Anytime when at the beginning of the show it is mentioned that so and so is the next to go, it never happens.

Probst must be dating Abi. He was waaaay too satisfied that she had won immunity.

They haven't played for a new car yet? What's the deal??
    Well, Probst did date Julie for a while, so I could see him dating another Survivor contestant...Abi though?

They haven't done a car challenge in forever, the last one I remember was when Yau Man and Dreamz made that infamous deal. I wouldn't mind if they brought back the car challenge and the curse, but I really don't miss it either.
    rfromp likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kev89 View Post
    Well, Probst did date Julie for a while, so I could see him dating another Survivor contestant...Abi though?

They haven't done a car challenge in forever, the last one I remember was when Yau Man and Dreamz made that infamous deal. I wouldn't mind if they brought back the car challenge and the curse, but I really don't miss it either.
    Jeff got married a few months ago. I doubt his wife lets him date Survivor contestants these days.
    Hyper, jadewarlock and JavaJo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    For anyone who didn't remember or never saw Penner before, how do you feel about him now?
    Last night was a great example of why his fans love him. He's entertaining, smart, resourceful, and adorable. Even the way he left, left them smiling. He was disappointed but accepting about leaving. No bitterness, but disappointed in how he did in the game. Saying "that sucks" to Jeff when his torch was snuffed was great.
    Plus the whistling & peeking back in at the end made me laugh.

One of my all time top 5 favorites.
    As someone who has seen both of Penner's seasons, and considered him to be one of Survivor's most underrated players before Philippines, he absolutley lived up to my expectations. I do recomend watching both of his prior seasons, not just because of Penner, but they are also among the better seasons in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by rfromp View Post
    It was crazy obvious. Abi, who probably has the record for sitting out the most challenges, who desperately needs immunity, who wouldn't do well in a challenge otherwise, just so happens to be presented with an opportunity for an advantage in the next immunity challenge which she just so happens to win by untying knots. Shocking.
    She woke up. She heard what Jeff said. I dont think she was handed this, they dont determine who in the game is going to win( Russell Hantz anyone) how many HI did he find when his life was about to be snuffed out on Survivor. Btw Jeff is happily married with children.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Jeff got married a few months ago. I doubt his wife lets him date Survivor contestants these days.
    Ah, I didn't know that. Yep, his days of dating Survivor contestants are over then.
    AZChristian likes this.

Jeff: "What a journey it has been. You went from being on top; To being on the bottom; To being an outcast; To being safe."

I like the look of smug satisfaction he's giving the rest of them while he says that. It's like he thinks Abi is a victim and the others are the perpetrators of some great injustice they arbitrarily directed at her.

The immunity gift probably did her more harm than good as it only reinforced her selfish attitude as was evident back at camp when she demanded Penner's submission.

Reality TV. What a joke. In real life when someone nonchalantly bulldozes other people's feelings like she does, those people put you in your place. That's not brutal, that's kismet.

Unfortunately Penner paid the price for an episode of faux drama.

+ Reply to Thread