+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree177Likes

Thread: 11/21/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

11/21/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

At TC tonight, I hope most of them can agree that it's time to make Abi play her idol.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: 11/21/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Oh no, I don't have any cookies at home! I might have to make a stop at the store after work.

Maybe I'll get an additional packet of cookies, like Double Stuff Oreos, and if Abi is voted out with an unused immunity idol in her pocket, I'll have a double celebration!!
    Florimel, Hyper and AZChristian like this.

So tonight's show is a new episode and not a "catch-up" rerun episode they so often do on holiday nights?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

The previews during the week made it seem like a new episode to me but who can tell?

Luck was on my side. I stopped at CVS on the way home and they had Oreos two for $6 so I got a box of Oreo Fudge Creams and a box of Triple Double Oreos. That will be plenty of cookies for tonight and leftovers for the whole holiday weekend.
    AZChristian likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    The previews during the week made it seem like a new episode to me but who can tell?

Luck was on my side. I stopped at CVS on the way home and they had Oreos two for $6 so I got a box of Oreo Fudge Creams and a box of Triple Double Oreos. That will be plenty of cookies for tonight and leftovers for the whole holiday weekend.
    Oreos...the Breakfast of Champions

Just saw on Zap2it for tonight's episode: "The castaways compete for a spa getaway; a returning castaway's attitude causes tempers to flare."

Hmmm, sounds interesting. Wondering who that "returning castaway" might be? Surely not Abi Maria
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Abi is not a returning castaway. That would have to be either Skupin or Penner. I'm sure Abi will be one of the one's with tempers flaring. She's always pissed about something, real or imagined.
    Midol likes this.

Lisa's gotten a lot more self-aware in the last few weeks, but I don't know how she can deal with Abi. There's no talking to her.
    Midol likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

To the Point

How the heck does Lisa continue to look better & better as this game goes on? I am just amazed.

I like that she addressed Abi head on.
    waywyrd, march, RBmumsie and 1 others like this.

The younger group would seem to be set for this.
    Try to be as nice a person as your dog thinks you are.

Does Jeff Probst just not have the greatest job on the PLANET? He's been doing this for 12 years, what fun (and how hard can it be?) Survivor wouldn't be the same without him, but BOY, did he ever get lucky

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast