+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree177Likes

Thread: 11/21/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/21/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    If Malcolm doesn't make the F3 I think he's a shoe in for Fan Favorite.... unless he's competing with Denise. I think she'd beat everyone.

Re Abi and the cooking issue...if I heard her correctly at TC she was saying that she'd been cooking constantly up until that point and wanted a change of chores, like wood or water getting. On the other hand the reaction from everyone seemed to imply that she'd hardly done anything except maybe some cooking... Just trying to see it from Abi's viewpoint. But of course she's been so awful to so many people that it's not likely anyone there would take her side... and I'm not either.
    True, I'd say Malcolm has the best shot at fan favorite, but I think Penner will at least be runner up. Malcolm and Denise would be my next choices to win it all after Penner, and I think they're the three who have the best shot should any of them make it to the end...they never betrayed anyone and are all great talkers.

I'd actually probably be relieved that Abi's no longer cooking...anything she's cooked is probably poisoned

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    If Malcolm doesn't make the F3 I think he's a shoe in for Fan Favorite.... unless he's competing with Denise. I think she'd beat everyone.

Re Abi and the cooking issue...if I heard her correctly at TC she was saying that she'd been cooking constantly up until that point and wanted a change of chores, like wood or water getting. On the other hand the reaction from everyone seemed to imply that she'd hardly done anything except maybe some cooking... Just trying to see it from Abi's viewpoint. But of course she's been so awful to so many people that it's not likely anyone there would take her side... and I'm not either.
    But the problem is, in the original conversation, I don't remember Abi offering to do anything instead of cooking. Instead, she just said she was tired of cooking and wasn't going to do it anymore, but she still intended to eat. I suspect if she'd said something like, "I'm kind of tired of cooking. Anyone who's been gathering wood or hauling water want to switch jobs with me today?," that no one would have objected to that request. And I really don't buy that it's a problem with her English. As others have pointed out, people with far less grasp of English than Abi has are still capable of being kind, considerate, friendly, open etc. Heck, I've worked with Alzheimer's patients who still retain better people skills than she exhibits. I also work with people Abi's age on a daily basis, and they are simply not all that rude, not by a long shot, so I don't think she can blame it on her age. However, since she is young, there is more hope that she can grow and change as a result of this experience. She shouldn't be so set in her ways that she can't, if she really wants to do so. Maybe if she sees herself in action, sees how she misjudged R.C. etc., she'll regret her behavior and do something about it.
    sclilred1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post

Love Lisa telling Abi, too bad, so sad. Don't treat people like s*** and then expect them to side with you.
    Yes so glad that she finally had enough of Abi and did that. Was getting worried about Lisa that she was continue to stick with them even with them treating her like crap.
    rfromp likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kev89 View Post
    True, I'd say Malcolm has the best shot at fan favorite, but I think Penner will at least be runner up. Malcolm and Denise would be my next choices to win it all after Penner, and I think they're the three who have the best shot should any of them make it to the end...they never betrayed anyone and are all great talkers.

I'd actually probably be relieved that Abi's no longer cooking...anything she's cooked is probably poisoned
    I would like to see more of Malcolm. I love his hair ( I know I am shallow) I just worry that Skupin was talking about Malcolm-and his HI .I am not a fan of Skupin for some reason, I much prefer Penner
    Midol likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Denise is a little powerhouse in the challenges and I loved the way she said if she is in the F3, she wouldn't want to win by default
    Yeah for Denise on this one. When she said that I was yelling "YES" at the TV. Finally someone who wants to win and not take the easy way out. If Denise has her way we may finally see a good final 3.
    holly71 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    Yeah for Denise on this one. When she said that I was yelling "YES" at the TV. Finally someone who wants to win and not take the easy way out. If Denise has her way we may finally see a good final 3.
    Plus that lady knows how to talk!

I loved that she said 'Whiners are Wieners '
    kev89 and Alexxxx like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I am thankful that both Abi and Pete didn't even make the first round of the immunity challenge. I am thankful that Pete is gone and Abi is left alone to fend for herself. I am very thankful that Abi is getting what she deserves. And I am thankful that nobody feels sorry for her. I have a feeling that sometime in the near future we will have a Heroes vs. Villains 2 and the villains will have Abi in it along with Naonka, Courtney, Randy, Corrine, Brandon H., Colton and Alicia.

'Survivor: Philippines': Jeff Probst on episode 10 | Inside TV | EW.com

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

And THAT would be a season I wouldn't waste one moment of my life watching.
    holly71 and kev89 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I also work with people Abi's age on a daily basis, and they are simply not all that rude, not by a long shot, so I don't think she can blame it on her age. However, since she is young, there is more hope that she can grow and change as a result of this experience.
    She isn't young. She's 32. She is never going to develop any people skills or self-awareness.
    holly71 and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I would like to see more of Malcolm. I love his hair ( I know I am shallow) I just worry that Skupin was talking about Malcolm-and his HI .I am not a fan of Skupin for some reason, I much prefer Penner
    I'm actually liking Skupin more than I did earlier in the season now that we're seeing his gameplay. I'd be okay with him winning...the story of someone coming back onto Survivor after 12 years and winning it all would be awesome. But I also much prefer Penner, he's just such an awesome player and personality.

+ Reply to Thread