+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: 11/14 Show Discussiion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 11/14 Show Discussiion Thread **Spoilers**

I think what we didn't see was when Skupin and Lisa were in the water and he basically said you and I are a team and let's consider all our options - could you ever consider switching? Looked like she was in agreement and they cut away . I would bet that she wanted to stay loyal so she voted the way she did but they agreed together that it would be okay for Skupin to help write the story for the good guys. Man I love Penner.

It fooled me - when Penner got that fourth vote I thought that meant Lisa and Skupin decided to stick with their original tribe. His heart must have been in his throat when Jeff read the last vote.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I think Lisa will be outted soon. If Penner thought this was the only way to save himself, I could see him say she was a child actress. I think this would change the way Abi looked at her.
    at the idea that Abi might suddenly start sucking up to Lisa!
    Shoepie and spockwhat like this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Yeah, here's the tough question for the week: If the F2 came down to Malcolm and Denise, who do you vote for? I can honestly say that would be the first F2 where I have absolutely no idea who I'd vote for. I think they are equally deserving and both have strong reasons why it should be them. So who wins?
    It IS a tough question and a good one. I just think it would come down to the mood of the jury. They have shown Malcolm strategizing more with the other players... that may help him if the jurors respect that. Conversely, if the jury is bitter or like someone who plays a great game but super clean, Denise would be their vote, I guess. It is terribly hard to predict... it could be close or it could be a blow-out.

I will make one prediction though. If Abi makes the final three, she will get no votes. Anyone want to bet me on that?
    Didn't think so.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I think Lisa will be outted soon. If Penner thought this was the only way to save himself, I could see him say she was a child actress. I think this would change the way Abi looked at her.
    Penner is an actor, too. I am not sure he would do this.

I don't think he would .
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Lisa is smart to have made a F2 deal with Skupin. She knows she has a better shot at winning against a returnee. She is really playing hard and doing a good job, so far.

I didn't think I would like her given her personal beliefs but I have been able to put that aside. After seeing her interviewed on Jeff Probsts show, I like her even more. I have hope she will loosen her grip on 'gay is wrong.' Her story is interesting.

FORT Fan

Several people have mentioned Penner schooling Lisa on how the viewers want the "story" to play out. That was Skupin, not Penner, although he and Lisa were also in the water and facing the same direction so easy mistake. Skupin said there are two things you need to consider, I think the first was loyalty to a tribe who hasn't been loyal to you and second was what the viewers want to see. At the time I thought, if I were Lisa, I'd be thinking "What the heck do I care what the viewers want? I'm here to win a million dollars!"

But it also made me think that the producers really, really influence them in the confessionals to do/say/act in a way that will make "good TV." I just wish they'd realize after all these years that stranding a group of strangers on a beach for 39 days, pitting them against each other in brutal challenges, and making them vote each other off IS good TV -- don't manipulate it!!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by judibug View Post
    Several people have mentioned Penner schooling Lisa on how the viewers want the "story" to play out. That was Skupin, not Penner, although he and Lisa were also in the water and facing the same direction so easy mistake.
    No, the clip we were referring to was definitely Penner. Skupin talked to Lisa later but he was not the one telling Lisa about the story the viewers wanted to see.

No, it was Penner. Skupin was in the water later, but Penner had the big talk about The Story

No, the clip we were referring to was definitely Penner. Skupin talked to Lisa later but he was not the one telling Lisa about the story the viewers wanted to see.
    We posted the same time, it was definitely Penner
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    No, it was Penner. Skupin was in the water later, but Penner had the big talk about The Story

We posted the same time, it was definitely Penner
    Definitely Penner. Love his narration. Malcolm too.

+ Reply to Thread