+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: 11/14 Show Discussiion Thread **Spoilers**

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: 11/14 Show Discussiion Thread **Spoilers**

O.k. One last comment, though I've said far enough and expressed this already... I can't say it enough.

Malcolm and Denise CANNOT be beat with a jury. They didn't backstab their original tribes so that can't be held against them. They are both of them great at challenges, and they are darn likeable. Why would anyone want to sit with either in the final three? Lisa's 'blind faith' knows that she can't beat them. Better to sit with Pete or Abi, annoying as they are, and Skupin, then to have to try to win their votes later. (Impossible). I believe Skupin knows this too... as evidenced in the previews for next week.

That's good game play.
    Shoepie likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

spockwhat: Your comparison of Malcolm to JT is very apt. Malcolm is the cool guy nobody wants to vote out because they all want to be besties with him. At some point, they've got to realize he's a threat, too, both because of his physical ability and because he has an immunity idol.

Abi really is one of the worst Survivor players ever. I wonder if she had been on the same season as Colton, would they have joined forces as the king and queen of mean or would they have been at each others' throats? I hate that RC got voted out early because of psycho Abi when her only crime was trying to form an alliance with her. RC obviously was not the best judge of character when she chose who to align with. If she had teamed up with anybody else, she would have had a great shot at making it to the end.
    Midol likes this.

I agree Malcolm and Denise cant be beat. But just as they are a couple, so are Lisa and Skupin.It remains to be since which 'couple' will win out.

I couldn't stand Abi to be in the F3.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree Malcolm and Denise cant be beat. But just as they are a couple, so are Lisa and Skupin.It remains to be since which 'couple' will win out.

I couldn't stand Abi to be in the F3.
    I wouldn't mind, I'd love to see her try to argue her game. I would also love to see RC give her heck. Fun.

I could handle being with Skupin or Lisa in the final three. We'll see if their game gains respect as it goes on... but the still seem beatable. But either Malcolm or Denise, or both, well, people are idiots to think of going with them. And the longer they let them sit with an idol, and make Penner their target, the better chance that is exactly where Malcolm and/or Denise will be. Final three. Good bye million.

My scenario: if I were Skupin and Lisa... I would find out who Penner and alliance are voting for next time (likely Pete)... have Pete play the idol, and vote out Malcolm. Next, pop off Penner. See if the Carter and Denise are willing to remove Pete at this point. You are left with Abi, Skupin, Lisa, Denise and Carter. Lose Denise and Carter if you can. Ideal final three... gamewise.

Its awfully hard to choose this season. I love Penner, I love the way he plays this game. I have at least 5 I wouldn't mind winning. Abi and Pete are not included

I can see Skupin taking Penner so far, but then he might be seen as a threat.It will be interesting to see who is the fan favorite this season. I say its between Malcolm and Penner.
    Midol likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    LOL on Abi accusing of Skupin voting for her. That goes to show that she doesn't trust him and that's why he changed votes in TC. I think Lisa and Skupin decided that they split their vote. Because Lisa was struggling with her vote, Skupin may have told her to vote with Tandang so she can tell Pete and Abi that she was still loyal to them. Lisa may have told Skupin to vote his own way and he chose to vote with Penner because he's just had enough of the evil trio. He realized that he's in the bottom of the Tandang alliance anyway so it was time to make a bold move. Looks like he is creating a new alliance of 4 next week.

I don't know why Lisa is relegating herself to be a dust mop by the Abi alliance. Does she have self-esteem issues? She already betrayed Malcolm why can't she betray Abi and company? She couldn't seem to see through that they treat her and Skupin like crap and they will be the first to go as soon as they get rid the others so might as well aligned with the others and create a new alliance. Skupin this time is taking over for her so she doesn't have to struggle which group to choose and who to vote for. Blind loyalty to her tribe reflects on how she deals with her beliefs (i.e. blind faith to her God).

LOL on Abi again trying to scramble to survive in the game. Now she's pleading to Lisa and Skupin. She is now dead woman walking. Abi had her chance but her vileness was the undoing of the Tandang tribe. She's really very immature and Artis was right in saying that she thinks she knows everything and it's blowing up on her face. Pete should have aligned with RC and got rid of Abi, their alliance would not have imploded.

I've been rooting for Lisa since the beginning of the game. Not wait...It was before then. I was rooting for Lisa when I found out she was going to be a contestant!! I think she's playing a great game. She's smarter than I think the viewers are giving her credit. We are seeing what the editors are showing us. We aren't privy to all the taped footage from among the players. After all, this show is about giving the viewers entertainment and the network ratings. LOL

I bolded the quote because I heard, no actually read, that just less than a week before she left for the Phillipines, she and her husband were having problems after a long marriage. Can't comment for Lisa, but I would think, that any "home issues" from any contestant alone could be a self-esteem issue (from a personal level) and would be hard enough under the best circumstances under normal conditions.

So, with that said, I think Lisa is doing a superb job on the island. She's focused, staying true to who she is as a person, and she's playing the game along the way. I don't think she's confused about what to do with Abi at this point. I'm almost in agreement with another poster who thinks she might've voted the way she did knowing that Skupin would vote the other way.

Great season this year. I also really like Malcolm and Denise, too!!!

If Malcolm and Denise end up in F3 they could have a problem. They seem equally likable and for fairly similar reasons. They could split the vote. Might the third contestant be a beneficiary of that? It would depend on their argument to the jury.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    I like him. Always will. Can't help it. I admire him for speaking out about how steroid use in baseball is wrong and anyone caught using should be banned, no exceptions. I thought his exit speech was simply a gut reaction. I`d probably go the bitter loser route, too.
    I didn't know he did that. Good on him for doing the right thing. I just wish he wouldn't have had such tunnel-vision about getting out the returning players.
    Midol likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    O.k. One last comment, though I've said far enough and expressed this already... I can't say it enough.

Malcolm and Denise CANNOT be beat with a jury. They didn't backstab their original tribes so that can't be held against them. They are both of them great at challenges, and they are darn likeable. Why would anyone want to sit with either in the final three? Lisa's 'blind faith' knows that she can't beat them. Better to sit with Pete or Abi, annoying as they are, and Skupin, then to have to try to win their votes later. (Impossible). I believe Skupin knows this too... as evidenced in the previews for next week.

That's good game play.
    Yeah, here's the tough question for the week: If the F2 came down to Malcolm and Denise, who do you vote for? I can honestly say that would be the first F2 where I have absolutely no idea who I'd vote for. I think they are equally deserving and both have strong reasons why it should be them. So who wins?
    holly71 and Midol like this.

I think Lisa will be outted soon. If Penner thought this was the only way to save himself, I could see him say she was a child actress. I think this would change the way Abi looked at her.
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread