+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Ponderosa Philippines

FORT Fogey

Re: Ponderosa Philippenes

Ponderosa is the time to bury the hatchet and have a good time. Ardis understands it is only a game but RC is having a hard time getting that. We didn't see Jeff interact with Ardis but that doesn't mean he didn't. Ponderosa picks up when more arrive. The first few are always boring.

Re: Ponderosa Philippines

Artis mentions how RC has it out for Abi and when she arrives (assumed to be next, after pete) that there will be fireworks. RC has already said she wants to rip Abi a new one. I'm taking all of this as foreshadowing that Abi will indeed be the next one. I'll bet the episode won't be nearly as much fun as the next Ponderosa segments.
    4thatchers likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Ponderosa is the time to bury the hatchet and have a good time. Ardis understands it is only a game but RC is having a hard time getting that. We didn't see Jeff interact with Ardis but that doesn't mean he didn't. Ponderosa picks up when more arrive. The first few are always boring.
    Artis (NOT Ardis) is part of the trio that treated RC & Skupin like crap for no legitimate reason. RC did nothing to Artis, so I'm sure "burying the hatchet" is much easier for him! >(
    march and 4thatchers like this.

Quote Originally Posted by maul52 View Post
    Artis (NOT Ardis) is part of the trio that treated RC & Skupin like crap for no legitimate reason. RC did nothing to Artis, so I'm sure "burying the hatchet" is much easier for him! >(
    I agree!!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Well, I'm sure there were a lot of the tribe dynamics that were left on the cutting room floor, but the disdain that these three showed towards RC and Skupin was pretty obvious, and we get the edited version! Something tells me it would have been pretty frustrating living with that for any length of time. We saw the way Abi completely refused to let RC talk about the HII, like a four year old, while at the same time acting superior and condescending. Whether RC dished it out or not, that clip showed me that RC has a legit beef with Abi so I don't blame her for wanting to go off on her.

Artis, Abi and Pete thought they had this game sewn up. They were so smug about it, and had absolutely no clue how to manage the rest of the people in their alliance. I can tell you, Rob would never have let this happen. He knew the danger of alienating your tribemates and treating them like crap. When Abi joins them (and I hope she does, as I cannot stomach the idea of her getting near the FTC) they can whine and moan all they want but the only reason they are all at Ponderosa is because they all played a crappy social game and have nobody to blame but themselves.
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Well, I'm sure there were a lot of the tribe dynamics that were left on the cutting room floor, but the disdain that these three showed towards RC and Skupin was pretty obvious, and we get the edited version! Something tells me it would have been pretty frustrating living with that for any length of time. We saw the way Abi completely refused to let RC talk about the HII, like a four year old, while at the same time acting superior and condescending. Whether RC dished it out or not, that clip showed me that RC has a legit beef with Abi so I don't blame her for wanting to go off on her.

Artis, Abi and Pete thought they had this game sewn up. They were so smug about it, and had absolutely no clue how to manage the rest of the people in their alliance. I can tell you, Rob would never have let this happen. He knew the danger of alienating your tribemates and treating them like crap. When Abi joins them (and I hope she does, as I cannot stomach the idea of her getting near the FTC) they can whine and moan all they want but the only reason they are all at Ponderosa is because they all played a crappy social game and have nobody to blame but themselves.
    I so hope she get the boot tonight.
    sweetpea likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

So do I, Fanny. But mostly I'd love for her to *think* she has worked some magic, and sit there all smug and condescending, and then get blindsided. That would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    So do I, Fanny. But mostly I'd love for her to *think* she has worked some magic, and sit there all smug and condescending, and then get blindsided. That would be awesome.
    Wouldn't it!! I would cheeer, very very loudly . You would hear me in BC!
    sweetpea likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I just watched all of the Ponderosa clips. Well, not all of them. I couldn't handle that much of RC and her horrible laugh. I wonder if that's why they voted her off? So they wouldn't have to listen to it any more. I think she's acting like a bit of a spoiled brat. Yeah, she was blindsided, but it is the nature of the game and the fact that the people who voted her off are now sitting there at Ponderosa with her should tell her that they may not be the best game players themselves. Jeff is just an arrogant a$$ in my opinion. He acted that way in the game and he's really showing it in the Ponderosa clips.

I agree though, that this season seems to have the most bitter players and their Ponderosa clips are pretty boring. I suppose things might liven up some when Abi gets there....
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Penner is a very nifty person. He loosened things up with the help of the staff psychologist that we see briefly.

I understand now why RC was allienated by her tribe. She is still bitter.

Penner for favorite player!!!
    AmyKay likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast