+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: 11/7 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 11/7 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I think Lisa was smart to talk openly at TC. She radiated genuine and made it clear she was playing to win, as they all are. They all like her and do not see her as a threat to win. They are wrong in that assumption.

At the end of TC, I don't understand why Jeff said, this may go down in Survivor history as the biggest missed opportunity. What missed opportunity? Anyone know?

I think it was that two HIIs were revealed at TC and yet neither one of them ended up flushed out and used by the end. So now Malcolm and (shudder) Abi have guaranteed themselves more time unless they get royally blindsided.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    But Hantz isn't playing this season. I go by what they say as they leave this season, and so far Kent was a knob
    OK, then going by this season it was no worse than Russell Swan's farewell speech.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    OK, then going by this season it was no worse than Russell Swan's farewell speech.
    I agree with that.- this is the same season
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think if they didn't trust her, someone would have put her name down. Not one person wrote Lisa. that's odd.
    Oh well, I will see next week. I am hoping for Artis to go home and screw with Pete and Abi's head, and game
    Why would anyone write Lisa, that doesn't make sense, when the Tandang plan is to get rid of Jeff? While the non-Tandang plan is to get rid of Pete. The big question was why Penner voted for Abi which was his indirect way of getting back on Kent for betraying their alliance and being the mastermind of trying to get rid of returning players.

Abi revealed her HII because her eagerness to tell everyone how great a player she is by finding the HII outweighs her intent of playing strategy. So dumb. At this point, if Malcolm and Lisa leaves the Tandang tribe, they will bring Denise and Skupin votes with them so now we will have a non-Tandang alliance of 6 with Penner and Carter. The only way to flush out Abi's HII is to split those 6 votes between her and Pete or Artis. This will then cause a 3 way tie between them and whoever the evil three are voting off (probably Malcolm to flush out his HII). With Abi and Malcolm using their HII, Pete or Artis should be voted out or a revote will ensue. A good but risky strategy is not to use the HII on first voting but use it on the re-vote.

Best Quote of any Survivor Season: "I thought we are voting YOU out!"...Carter
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 11-10-2012 at 11:50 AM.

Why would anyone write Lisa, that doesn't make sense, when the Tandang plan is to get rid of Jeff? While the non-Tandang plan is to get rid of Pete. The big question was why Penner voted for Abi which was his indirect way of getting back on Kent for betraying their alliance and being the mastermind of trying to get rid of returning players.

I agree, thats why I said I think people still trust her, otherwise her name would have been scribbled down.As for Abi, who cares
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

It was clear to me after this episode as to why no one looks skinny. They are eating beans and rice. That is substantial. I don't think they get a lot and so there will be weight loss but not as much as Australia, that is for sure. I think they made sure to give them more food after that season.

Loving Lisa. This woman is smart. Too bad she is playing with a bunch of dodos.

Carter, someone remind me why is he here? Is he really that stupid that twice now he has told someone to their face "I thought we were voting for you". Is this a new strategy? Be so dumb no one will vote you off.

Jeff, a reminder why obsessions with returnees can back fire on you. Ha Ha Ha. A well deserved vote off.

Abi, how stupid to reveal the Hidden Immunity Idol. Why?

Malcolm, really? You too?

Pete, you are an idiot and not a mastermind of any game.

At this point in the game I am rooting for Lisa and Penner.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Why anyone tells anyone they have the II is a total mystery. Never do that. No, never do that. Don't dude, don't. Nothing good will come of that. People squeel. Just f*cking don't.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    To me, Lisa came off as a big blabbermouth this week. And when people know you like to flap your trap, no one trusts you for an alliance. I think she may have talked herself out of anyone wanting her as an alliance member.
    I think that is because she was really highlighted this week in the confessionals and that she told Pete about Malcolm. Usually when we see a person highlighted this much they are usually the ones voted out during tribal. On the other hand Jeff Probst has said that all the contestants are filmed doing confessionals just that some have better sound bites than others. We see Penner and Lisa a lot others not so much. Has Abi even done a confessional?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread