+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: 11/7 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 11/7 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

To me, Lisa came off as a big blabbermouth this week. And when people know you like to flap your trap, no one trusts you for an alliance. I think she may have talked herself out of anyone wanting her as an alliance member.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    To me, Lisa came off as a big blabbermouth this week. And when people know you like to flap your trap, no one trusts you for an alliance. I think she may have talked herself out of anyone wanting her as an alliance member.
    Could be.I didn't get that feeling when they showed the preview, it was Abi flapping her gums, and I find her spiteful
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

They also showed Lisa talking about "switching sides". But why would Malcolm ever trust her again? Denise won't trust her either. I think Lisa just secured herself a spot in first to get voted out of whatever side she chooses.
    holly71 likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I think if they didn't trust her, someone would have put her name down. Not one person wrote Lisa. that's odd.
    Oh well, I will see next week. I am hoping for Artis to go home and screw with Pete and Abi's head, and game
    -Andy Rooney-

My 2 favourites are Malcolm and Denise. I hope they can go far
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Lisa's problem at TC was when she said "yes, I was playing both sides!" - that is a death knell, IMO. I don't know how it will all play out, and maybe she will be able to successfully jump around, but the fact that she admitting playing both sides, even if she tried to say it was to protect her original alliance, will make some put her front and center as someone not to be trusted. I think we'll see some of that play out next week with the Abi/Pete showdown against Lisa. Now, out of the four in her alliance, I would rather see her outlast the other three. I want them GONE.
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Lisa's problem at TC was when she said "yes, I was playing both sides!" - that is a death knell, IMO. I don't know how it will all play out, and maybe she will be able to successfully jump around, but the fact that she admitting playing both sides, even if she tried to say it was to protect her original alliance, will make some put her front and center as someone not to be trusted. I think we'll see some of that play out next week with the Abi/Pete showdown against Lisa. Now, out of the four in her alliance, I would rather see her outlast the other three. I want them GONE.
    You are right, saying she was playing both sides( even if they all are to a certain extent) is crazy!! I look forward to next week
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired View Post
    I'm still not getting the Jeff Kent hate. All he said was he'd made $60 million in baseball so it wasn't like winning the money was a big deal to him. He just likes winning, and I love a player like that. I'm with the person who said they wanted 15 Kents on a season. I'd love to see Jeff Kent get to play again, and I'd love to see more players like him. If only he wasn't so blinded by the returnee vengeance.
    Oh his money didn't bother me. It was going after Penner that bothered me.
    holly71 and sparklete like this.

Has anyone read Jeff Kent's interview? His strategy to get rid of the returnees was just a way for him to divert the attention away from him so the majority will target them instead of him. So all along we thought he has this obsession. He could not convince Denise to vote with them because Denise votes with Malcolm and since Malcolm aligned himself with the evil trio then Denise's vote aligns with them. He also could not convince Skupin to vote with him because Skupin's vote is aligned with Lisa and while Lisa's loyalty is with Tandang so she votes together with them.

That makes Pete, Abi, Artis, Malcolm, Denise, Lisa, and Skupin a voting bloc. Now that all the dirty laundry is out in the open we see a collapse of that voting bloc. The Axis powers that are Pete, Abi, and Artis are no longer aligned with Malcolm and Lisa. Automatically they lost 4 votes. This implosion within the tribe splintered into voting pairs of Malcolm/Denise, Lisa/Skupin, and Penner/Gary. With Lisa playing both sides I don't think anyone would like to align themselves with her anymore except Skupin. However, she will have to play a side. The evil powers no longer wants to be part of her (funny since she actually saved Pete by voting Jeff and yet they still hated her) so it will be an easy decision for her. L/S has no choice but to vote with M/D and P/G.

Kent was also surprised by Penner's stray vote for Abi. His only explanation was that maybe Penner didn't think that he was going home so he can tell Kent back at camp that he never voted for him. Regardless, then why not just vote for Pete instead of Abi and just let the tie break itself.
    Last edited by jammyjoe; 11-09-2012 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    Has anyone read Jeff Kent's interview? His strategy to get rid of the returnees was just a way for him to divert the attention away from him so the majority will target them instead of him. So all along we thought he has this obsession.
    I actually liked jeff okay but I'm not buying this at all...if this was his strategy all along why did he never reveal it in a PI or tone down the vitriol in those interviews? No, jeff has the benefit of seeing how ridiculous he looks and the viewer backlash over the silliness of his obsession and now he's making excuses to cover his behind. He was absolutely obsessed w getting Penner out...that's just the bottom line.
    Brooks, sweetpea, Shoepie and 3 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread