+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree245Likes

Thread: 10/31 Show Thread *Spoilers*

10/31 Show Thread *Spoilers*

Alrighty then - I'll start the thread.

Is it just me, or does anything else think that Carter looks like he belongs in a boy band?
    march and KatesMom like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fan

Re: 10/31 Show Thread *Spoilers*

Ha! I had not even noticed him before he just won immunity, but now you that mention it, yes he does.
    Last edited by esposa; 10-31-2012 at 08:52 PM.

Who was that who said they never liked RC? I was looking down and looked up quickly, but just saw her name.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Penner plays the idol!! The first time I recall someone truly at risk played it in time.
    march, CupidGuest, Shoepie and 2 others like this.

Seriously? They had a choice between booting RC or Abi and they chose RC? Lunatics.
    Shoepie, Endit, Moontat and 2 others like this.

When Jeff moves the discussion into the general topic of blindsides, and your plan is to blindside someone, perhaps you should move the discussion elsewhere.
    CupidGuest, kev89 and Midol like this.

Aw, I liked RC At least she's on the jury, and I am glad Penner played the idol. If anyone can get out of the tight spot he's in, it's Penner. Once again, kudos to the editors; I thought for sure Penner wouldn't play his idol, he seemed to feel secure. I'm not sure what Carter and Jeff were thinking, seems that the fact that Penner is a veteran was their only basis for switching sides; now they'll be picked off once Penner and Skupin are gone. I don't like the idea of returning players, but in this case, I'm pulling for the veterans!

Carter really impressed me in the challenge, after his whining last week, I really didn't think he had it in him. I'm glad we got some Penner-Probst banter in the challenge as well, I've been waiting for that all season
    march, Midol and sparklete like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Seriously? They had a choice between booting RC or Abi and they chose RC? Lunatics.
    Don't get me wrong, I like RC and would have loved to have seen Abi get blindsided, but I can see the logic in keeping her around in this stage of the game. Abi's got no chance of winning with her awful social game, which is probably why Pete wants to bring her to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    When Jeff moves the discussion into the general topic of blindsides, and your plan is to blindside someone, perhaps you should move the discussion elsewhere.
    If someone tried that, Jeff would probably interupt and insist that they stay on the blindside topic.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    The last time somebody tried that they got laughed at for saying COOKIES.
    Passepartout and Midol like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast