+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree245Likes

Thread: 10/31 Show Thread *Spoilers*

Re: 10/31 Show Thread *Spoilers*

I hope Lisa gets to stay in for a while. I laughed when he called her church lady....calling Blair church lady. I loved Facts of Life. I guess it is an age thing. They really do not know.

Carter--just not adept at deceiving people; that is my impression of his looks
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisoo View Post
    Eh, I can understand why Kent wants the veterans to be out. They did have their chance, they got to play already, so I agree with him why he wants them out. What I don't agree, is how he went along with Tangdang so quickly just to oust, Penner.
    Oh I can also understand the why - but he is soooo obsessed about it that he is letting it cloud his judgement. He was in an alliance of 4. Had a chance to pull in 2 more people to make it 6 to gain control. In that alliance he would have been in the top 4. But instead he chooses to go with the other tribe where he would be at the bottom of the alliance. All because he wants Penner out. He is not thinking long term.
    sweetpea, Shoepie, Moontat and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    I hope Lisa gets to stay in for a while. I laughed when he called her church lady....calling Blair church lady. I loved Facts of Life. I guess it is an age thing. They really do not know.

Lisa is extremely religious. She must be preaching around the camp, hence the church lady moniker. Lisa is surprising me so far. I would have pegged her to not last very long when the season first began.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Who was that who said they never liked RC? I was looking down and looked up quickly, but just saw her name.

It was Pete. The same guy who set her up, and made that horrible Abi think RC betrayed her.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post

I enjoyed the scene where Lisa and Penner bonded, and I'd like to see them form an actor's alliance.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by kev89 View Post
    I think what RC was trying to do was to bring up the question "well, if I didn't put there, and you didn't, someone else must have. I didn't tell anyone about it, did you?" Obviously, Abi wouldn't admit to betraying RC to her face, but maybe it would cause her to doubt Pete. Too little too late for RC, but since Abi refused to talk to her since the incident, she really didn't have the opportunity to do this earlier.

Yeah, those Pete votes came out of nowhere, I was excited at first, but I suppose the fact that he really wasn't even mentioned as a target made it too good to be true. I'm guessing he was targeted since he's basically the leader of the main Tandang alliance.

Since Pete is so smitten with Malcolm, I'm hoping that he brags to him about being the one who actually betrayed Abi and that Abi overhears that confession. LOL
    Shoepie, kev89, scoot13 and 1 others like this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    Abi, Pete and Artis(?)--do you not realize that if you get to the finals your TRIBEMATES (yea, those other folks that just happen to be hanging out at the same beach (that you ignored/have been rude to the entire time)) actually VOTE for the winner? Obviously, these folks are garbage, practically worthless human beings, but are they flat out stupid as well? I hate the thought of any of them seeing any $$ but I relish the fact that NONE of them can win if they make it that far...

Jeff--tsk tsk. Seems like he has a partially functioning brain and he isn't anywhere near as abhorrent as Abi and Pete but he just can't see the forest for the trees. I honestly think this guy spends 23 hours and 59 mins of everyday obsessing about Penner (the other 60 secs per day he devotes to creating clever baseball/survivor metaphors to share with us lucky viewers) and the fact that a (shudder and gasp!) veteran could make it to the finals. BUT, at the end of the [long Penner obsessed] day Jeff has wasted ALL of his time focusing on the veterans, burning alliances and breaking promises...and that does not a survivor winner make. Jeff, this is you: ..bless your silly heart.

Skupin--what are you, stupid? If he had voted for Pete instead of Penner then his MAIN alliance (RC) would still be in the game AND he could join a new super majority. He had to have known that [at least] Penner was planning to vote for Pete and if he had any sense he should have made a decision based on inteliigence rather than fear and discussed several scenarios with RC including: a) does Penner have an idol b) maybe we should ask Penner since he asked us to join his alliance c) how many votes for Penner and if they are splitting the vote who would the other person be...might be wise to double check those numbers. Plus, they could have easily explored pulling Lisa into their bloc either through their obvious kindred relationship or, if neccessary, by force (we know who you are and we will ensure the jury doesnt give you money if you don't come with us). At the end of the day you are playing with the 3 people you said you couldn't play with and that's just a travesty.

What I didn't understand about Skupin, (sp.) is the fact that he didn't mull over the fact that Jeff has a "thing" about veterans. If his reason for not wanting Penner to last/win was that he was a veteran, then he wouldn't want Skupin to last/win either...
    Shoepie, mindy384 and Midol like this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I came away with two opinions after watching this episode:

According to the previews - Penner is NOT happy next week, knowing that four people voted against him this week - and he recognizes more than ever that he can't trust what anyone says to his face.

I think Lisa really WAS just being nice to hang up everyone's clothes, but I can't imagine EVER going into anyone's personal belongings without permission. That was odd. But (optimist that I am), I believe she will hold to her promise of not revealing what she knows to anyone else. And now that she's solid with Malcolm and Denise, she's in the best place she can be.

This is the best position Lisa has been in... At some point, she was at the bottom of her tribe with no alliance. If I remember correctly, Pete and Abi mentioned getting rid of her after RC.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFaninNJ View Post
    Since Pete is so smitten with Malcolm, I'm hoping that he brags to him about being the one who actually betrayed Abi and that Abi overhears that confession. LOL
    That would be awesome

Have to say this: I can't stand Abi Maria! She would be a perfect tribute in the Hunger Games, I think she'd have no problem slitting a throat or stabbing in the back (and I'm thinking "literal" not figurative). I really hated that RC had to go before her.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread