+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree245Likes

Thread: 10/31 Show Thread *Spoilers*

Re: 10/31 Show Thread *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by kev89 View Post
    I Well, if he had just voted for Pete as planned, then Penner and RC would have tied, but RC still would gone because of the idol.
    I'll have to look up the votes now but I was counting on my fingers and I could have sworn when Jeff P said one vote to go, if that vote had been for Pete, he and RC would have tied? That would have at least given her a chance.
    march and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Those who voted for Penner got way too caught up in getting rid of his II. There is time for that and it wasn't last night. Big mistake for some but a good heads up for Penner.
    Penner "bought" a lot of information by playing the idol. I'm enjoying his game and confessionals and I hope he's around for a while.

Carter finally got on my radar, not in an especially good way, with the steely cold, withering glare he gave Jeff K during the immunity challenge. A far cry from the guy who was incapacitated by hunger an episode or two ago.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

First of all, I find it shocking that none of the guys recognize who Jeff Kent is. Do they not watch baseball? Is Jeff on some minor league? Did he radically alter his appearance before coming on the show? I would have thought more people than Dawson would recognize him.

I'm not surprised a lot of people didn't recognize Lisa. Her show was on years ago and she looks very different to me. I wouldn't have recognized her as a celebrity.

Second of all, Abi's story about why she had a falling out with RC is BS. Abi already betrayed RC and went idol-hunting with Pete before the clue was planted at camp. I'm very ticked and saddened that RC got voted out before Abi. I really wanted Abi to get blindsided with an idol in her possession before RC.

Third, I don't understand Jeff's beef with the veterans. Yes, they had their chance to win Survivor before but they got taken out early due to injury (withe the exception of Penner the first time he played Survivor). It could equally be argued that Jeff himself doesn't deserve to win because he's probably earned more than most of the other contestants playing sports and doesn't need the money. I think he's going to shoot himself in the foot taking out the veterans, who happen to be closer to his age, and leaving himself alone with a bunch of youngsters who will probably vote him out.
    Midol likes this.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Boring? Yes. Hot? *shudder*
    OMG, thank you! I wish I could like this post 1000 times. I do not think he is attractive at all (haven't liked him since his official picture shows his underwear). He also doesn't seem to be very bright. I think he and Jeff made a big mistake last night in their play - and Jeff even talked about it, so he knew! I will be shocked if they are not voted off in the next few weeks. Big mistake, on both their parts.

Quote Originally Posted by kev89 View Post
    I'm glad we got some Penner-Probst banter in the challenge as well, I've been waiting for that all season
    I know!!! Love when those two banter.
    kev89 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    My hate list right now includes Abi, Pete and Jeff. Abi is vile, and I truly hope she feels like a complete dumb*** watching how Pete played her like a fiddle. Stupid woman, you are a fool. Pete is horrid. I really hope Malcolm isn't aligning himself with this guy. Jeff, you're obsessed with Penner and honestly, it is starting to make you look a little pathetic.

Honestly, if Pete or Abi win this game I will be royally mad.

I cannot believe Lisa just went through people's bags like that, and I can't believe Malcolm didn't realize it soon enough and make sure to remove his HII. I really, really want Malcolm and Denise to get far, so I hope Lisa doesn't out the fact that they are working together and have the HII.

Like: Malcolm, Denise, Lisa (so far), Penner, Skupin
    No opinion: Carter
    Dislike: Artis, Jeff
    Hate: Pete, Abi
    I so agree with your post. Unfortunately I think when Abi watches and sees how Pete is playing her she will be making up excuses instead of admiting it.
    sweetpea and Midol like this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Carter doesn't strike me as hot, either. He reminds me of Chet from Survivor: Micronesia and he didn't appeal to me, either.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    According to the previews - Penner is NOT happy next week, knowing that four people voted against him this week - and he recognizes more than ever that he can't trust what anyone says to his face.
    Actually I counted 5 votes against him, and from the looks of the preview he knows one of them was Jeff Kent.

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    I think when Abi watches and sees how Pete is playing her she will be making up excuses instead of admiting it.
    Definitely. What I don't see is a lot of Abi friends sitting next to her on the couch or at the bar while watching these episodes.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    Actually I counted 5 votes against him, and from the looks of the preview he knows one of them was Jeff Kent.
    I watched the votes carefully and I could have sworn Jeff Kent voted for R.C.

+ Reply to Thread