+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree245Likes

Thread: 10/31 Show Thread *Spoilers*

Re: 10/31 Show Thread *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Who was that who said they never liked RC? I was looking down and looked up quickly, but just saw her name.
    It was Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Alrighty then - I'll start the thread.

Is it just me, or does anything else think that Carter looks like he belongs in a boy band?
    He kind of gives me the heebie jeebies. He always looks like he's in a trance.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

I hate Pete & Abi. Abi you are an idiot! You say that you trust your own moves more than RC's moves... Abi, you are the dumba$$ that told Pete about the clue & trusted him with the clue & the idol. Yet you treat RC like trash b\c you are too stupid to even consider that Pete might be a lying, manipulative, narcissistic scumbag! Pete is the one who said he never liked RC when he voted. Pete, I'm sure the reason you don't like RC is because she is smart enough not to trust you. I've met your kind before... a self absorbed psychopath whose primary mission is to squash anyone who is not dumb enough or scared enough to submit to your will.

Carter...you are a moron that has no idea how to play the game. Why are you even here in the first place? Crawl back home to your mama who will chastise you for allowing yourself to hear women talking about breasts. If there was an award for the player who is dumb enough to ask another player whether they would rather vote out themself or another player then it would be named after you.

Jeff Kent...all I have to say is that I shudder to think about what happened to you during your rookie year to make you so obsessed about not letting veterans win. Oh yeah, in addition Dawson hit a home run when she called you out & diminished the athletic abilities of baseball players.
    march, Endit, mindy384 and 4 others like this.

Two pages on the night of a new episode?! Is no one watching or does no one care?

Abi and Pete are just disgusting human beings...just disgusting.

Dang...I was screaming at my tv, "PETE, PETE, PETE," all for naught. :-( I'm concerned about Abi because I'm not sure she's been that witchy to anyone but RC. Pete obviously thinks she's an idiot he can use, and she is, for not thinking about him digging up that clue. I guess I didn't quite get the overall strategy - did Penner want Pete voted out? And Jeff and Carter went with the other alliance to vote RC? Man...I would not last long in that game, I'd be doing a Carter, asking people if they wanted me to vote them out.
    Moontat and Midol like this.

Epic rant maul52!

Quote Originally Posted by maul52 View Post
    Two pages on the night of a new episode?! Is no one watching or does no one care?
    Yeah, it's quiet tonight. Maybe most of the Survivor fans here are still without power due to Sandy
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee View Post
    Dang...I was screaming at my tv, "PETE, PETE, PETE," all for naught. :-( I'm concerned about Abi because I'm not sure she's been that witchy to anyone but RC. Pete obviously thinks she's an idiot he can use, and she is, for not thinking about him digging up that clue. I guess I didn't quite get the overall strategy - did Penner want Pete voted out? And Jeff and Carter went with the other alliance to vote RC? Man...I would not last long in that game, I'd be doing a Carter, asking people if they wanted me to vote them out.
    LOL!

I was also yelling Pete!! to go that is. I am sad RC went. What did she do?? upset dear Abi

Aww Penner, well played! I don't know why they want him out so badly. Its not like he's a HUGE threat, he is however very likable, more-so that Skupin.

I like that Lisa found Malcolm's HII and that she is now on board with Malcolm and Denise, I would love it to be those three at the end.! and WTG Denise winning the individual immunity idol
    march, sclilred1, Midol and 1 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee View Post
    I think what RC was trying to do was to bring up the question "well, if I didn't put there, and you didn't, someone else must have. I didn't tell anyone about it, did you?" Obviously, Abi wouldn't admit to betraying RC to her face, but maybe it would cause her to doubt Pete. Too little too late for RC, but since Abi refused to talk to her since the incident, she really didn't have the opportunity to do this earlier.

Yeah, those Pete votes came out of nowhere, I was excited at first, but I suppose the fact that he really wasn't even mentioned as a target made it too good to be true. I'm guessing he was targeted since he's basically the leader of the main Tandang alliance.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Pete sucks. He basically spoiled tonight's outcome on his twitter yesterday. He said something like "It's too bad I can't watch tomorrow, but I'm sure it would be my favorite episode". Which basically gave away what happens.
    Midol likes this.

+ Reply to Thread