I really enjoyed Lisa on JP shows. I like her
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Re: 10/31 Show Thread *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I really enjoyed Lisa on JP shows. I like her
    I do too, very much. I don't agree with her politics or religion, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I do too, very much. I don't agree with her politics or religion, however.
    No, I dont either. But everyone lives their life as they see fit
    I am so glad she did survivor
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Lisa was on Jeff Probst Show. Very interesting interview. In a nutshell, she was in love with a jewish man and broke up because of religious differences, married her husband knowing she should not have because she was not in love.

She will have to find another religious zealot and actually "fall in love." That may be a tall order. I don't know any Christians, never have. Amazing considering there are so many out there.
    She can just go online with Christian Mingle, which is advertised endlessly where I live. A Christians only I assume version of Match.com.

How do you live in Florida and not know any Christians? You must know some Catholics, no? And the panhandle is practically the Bible Belt for Protestants. Sorry, off topic, just curious.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I live in Florida and we have bible-thumpers visit my neighborhood about every six months or so. They pull up in a big van and canvas our neighborhood, handing out pamphlets and wanting to talk your ear off about their church. If they catch me in a good mood, or unaware, I'll open the door for them, smile and nod while they drone on, then throw their pamplet away after I close the door. On a bad day, I'll just refuse to come to the door. No lack of Christians in my area. Only a lack of lions.

I'm sorry, I know that's in bad taste, but I hate people bothering me at home to come preach to me. If I was in to all that, I'd go to church and they could preach at me all they wanted.

Anyway, back to the topic. I don't see Lisa getting involved with anyone for a short time fling while on Survivor, unless being on the island brings out the heathen in her. She can't really say what happens on Survivor stays on Survivor because her actions are being filmed and broadcast for everyone to see!
    Last edited by pikachu; 11-06-2012 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    She can just go online withChristian Mingle, which is advertised endlessly where I live.
    The first time I saw their advertisement I thought they were saying "Christmas" instead of Christian. Couldn't figure out what a Christmas Mingle was!
    pikachu and AZChristian like this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    The first time I saw their advertisement I thought they were saying "Christmas" instead of Christian. Couldn't figure out what a Christmas Mingle was!
    That's where they play reindeer games and everyone gets to sit on Santa's lap!
    march, Hyper, kev89 and 2 others like this.

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Here's my dream scenario...

Pete is a driving force behind a blindside of Abi. She gets home, realizes it, realizes he also played her with the HII, Abi calls RC to apologize, RC hangs up on her.
    march, pikachu, kev89 and 1 others like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

No, no--if that ever happened Abi would call RC to blame her for what Pete did!
    march, Uncle David, kev89 and 1 others like this.

Good for RC I'm kind of looking forward to what happens when Abi arrives at Ponderosa...RC did say that since the game's over, she no longer has any reason to hide what she really thinks of Abi. I'm hoping she finally shuts Abi up

+ Reply to Thread