+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: 10/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Look - I'll be honest: I felt for Russell his first season. It really does stink to be medically evacuated from a game you want to play. And like Supkin to a point, Russell had the skills to possibly win the game, at least go to jury.

Tonight, I was hoping for one of two things:

1. the other two members of his tribe demanded to Jeff they do the tribal right then and there and get Russell out. Sure there was the chance he had the HII, but that's the kicker - he'd have to admit it and it be flushed out, or just be voted out. You could tell they were going to vote him out.

OR...

2. Because Russell took part of the challenge POST the game and smashed it to the ground he be ejected for destroying property. Yes, this is a bit overkill, but he was such a horrid sport that he made Ozzy's temper a couple of times seem like a minor flustered attitude.

Sorry, but I haven't been this happy to have a contestant voted out since the one tribe wised up and got Hantz out quickly.

I have to say using Jeff as the thrower was a smart choice - I'm guessing they know he's retired, but he still has a good sense of aim and such.

My only quibble - WHY use rice? That's a waste of food. Been better to use dirt or sand. Still would show and no major waste.
    Midol likes this.

Russell laying in the mud with his hand on the mat, and apparently too exhausted to move, just made me want to punch him. He says he can compete? See ya. And he says he was blind sided? Huh?

Love Malcolm and Denise. I really hope they can take it all the way. I just fear they are too nice, and there are more than a few snakes this season.

Abi is crazy. She owes RC an apology, big time. Can't stand her.
    navybelle and Midol like this.
    Valar Morghulis

I know they needed to keep us guessing, but who didn't know Denise and Malcolm were keeping their alliance. It was telling that Denise's teammates thought so highly of her game already
    I was yelling for them to win.But nope, the tribe has spoken Russ . Bye Bye

I don't know how Denise is going to be in a few weeks, she has lost a lot of weight already. Especially on her face.

I hope they don't merge, these two are a good pair
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Yeah but it seems like in the pair, the young guy will wins. When it comes down to a fire challenge as they always do. If they do go to TC!
    Happy NFL Training Camp!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

The Abi/RC mance is starting to get hilarious.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout View Post
    Yeah but it seems like in the pair, the young guy will wins. When it comes down to a fire challenge as they always do. If they do go to TC!
    Don't forget Tina and Colby!

I certainly hope they reshuffle the tribes. If they just split up Denise and Macolm they will be first people voted out on their new teams (well, maybe not since Penner's team thinks so little of the other women). If it's random Denise and Malcolm might even be on the same team... or if they survive until the merge they could rejoin then.

ABI...what to say...an easily manipulated loon. Not sure why Pete wants to break up his group of 3 though...
    Midol likes this.

Is Matsing the worst tribe in history to play survivor? I haven't seen very many seasons but this is almost anihilation!

There is a silver lining in all of this, but it hinges on their fatal flaw so far: if they survive to merge. If they do manage to survive, Matsign will understand, more than anybody, the end game and how fleeting it is. They've been to tribal numerous times, they've had to make the hard choices early on, they know what it's like to continuously lose rewards and have a harsher environment to propser in. Even just the grim emptyness of having so few players remaining. It's like even though they are still newbies, they've had a crash corse in what's to come, and now it's a leg up on the other newbies (if they can survive). The rest of the newbies have only had the threat of going home in the form of losing challenges. When they go to tribal, it will still be their first rodeo.

While Malcolm and Denise have been portrayed as the alpha duo running Matsing, I believe they are intelligent and socially savvy enough to slip into the role of a numbers vote at merge. ... or even just manage to fade into the background. There's already alliances forming and if there's one thing that's clear, it's that none of them are naive. I can see them wanting to pull in one of Matsing - they will still have numbers and could be insurance. But if Matsing does make it, it's going to be a very odd experience. There's only 2 people left. It's literally keeping your friends AND enemies close at the same time! But could they merge with an unbreakable bond?
    Last edited by Endit; 10-11-2012 at 01:29 AM.

FORT Fogey

Random thoughts:

Maybe they will put Denise and Malcome on the other tribes next week. I would rather them not; I want to see what happens.

Question- The IIs can no longer used after the merge, right? I wonder if either Denise or Malcome will figure it out. With no clue it is unlikely.

I dislike Pete to a huge degree. Not because of his move, that was smart. It is just very unappealing to me.

Lisa is playing a game similar to Sandra, who won twice. Just telling the power she will vote anyway they want. That is exactly want Sandra did.

It looks like someone is removed from the game next week. Will that mean no TC? hmmmmmmm I hope not.

I hate seeing Penner, who I love, believe Jeff. No one wants a veteran to win, ever. He should know this and be alert to a blindside to out the II. Somehow I just don't think he is. Dang.

Abi is more unappealing than Peter. She watched the show tonight and had to be floored at Pete's move. Had to be.

My only quibble - WHY use rice? That's a waste of food. Been better to use dirt or sand. Still would show and no major waste.
    Dirt would have blown around and probably gotten in their eyes and obscured the camera. They have plenty of rice down there. It is not like they could send 18 small pots of rice to a starving 3rd world country.

Next week we will see more of the other tribes. It is obvious why they have focused on the Blue tribe. We should have known why!
    Last edited by Shoepie; 10-11-2012 at 01:29 AM.

Why do I have the feeling it is Jeff that gets evacuated next week? They showed a knee in one of those wraps and didn't he injure his knee on the first episode? This episode they had to crawl under that obsticle thing and I wonder if he just made it worse to the point that he has to go? I think that would be a good thing for Penner since Jeff is leading the charge to blind side him and I doubt they would want to lose two strong males that quickly while they are still playing as teams.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Is Matsing the worst tribe in history to play survivor? I haven't seen very many seasons but this is almost anihilation!
    Ulong from season 10 started with nine but only had one person make the merge. They never won immunity and even lost it with just two people left. Then they had a firemaking challenge to determine who stayed and who left. But they won three reward challenges.

Ravu from season 14 only won one reward challenge.

+ Reply to Thread