+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: 10/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: 10/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebella
    Maybe the reasons she couldn't dive were those flotation devices on her chest.
    Didn't seem to work against RC.

Look, Angie doesn't have a lot going for her in the brains and personality department... how can we begrudge her her assets?
    Bye Angie, great boobs, but not enough this time.

Malcolm is such a politician. If people don't see through that... and he can make the merge, he is such a threat. He's the kind of guy that if he votes you out, you'll feel compelled to shake his hand before you leave. I'm sure Angie still is fond of him despite their closeness and him ousting her. He just always says the right things.

Love Denise and her toughness. Finally, an older woman who isn't crazy and who is here to win. Haven't seen one quite like Denise in a long while. She kind of reminds me of Tina... solid at challenges, good socially, and with a head on her shoulders. I'm rooting for her.

I think Jonathan did the right thing but he better keep a close eye on the baseballer. I wouldn't trust that guy.
    march, Shoepie, Dragonlady and 2 others like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Did anyone else find the constant background music distracting? I had a hard time hearing what was said several times because of the music. WHY do we need music? This is not "Surviving with the Stars" . . . !!!!!
    Yes! I have noticed this getting worse in more recent seasons. It is annoying.
    AZChristian likes this.

FORT Fogey

I have never understood why anyone would tell another about finding the idol.

Abi could have easily kept that for herself; Peter wasn't anywhere near her. And why set off on a mission to find it with someone else in the first place?

Penner should have joined in with the others suspecting that someone had it. He didn't so it was clear they knew he had it. He set himself up for a blindside. Telling Jeff won't help his game or Jeff but it was the only thing he could do.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 10-04-2012 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    How does Mike keep injuring himself so much? His diving mask just busted and cut his face. The man is a walking disaster. I would not be surprised if he is medi vacked out again.
    I don't get him neither. Every episode he is getting hurt. Either by cutting his hands with the knife.. and now by jumping into the water with his mask on. (after telling people not to).

Is this supposed to be his game? Make people think he's um.... injury prone or just stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Didn't seem to work against RC.

Look, Angie doesn't have a lot going for her in the brains and personality department... how can we begrudge her her assets?
    Bye Angie, great boobs, but not enough this time.

Malcolm is such a politician. If people don't see through that... and he can make the merge, he is such a threat. He's the kind of guy that if he votes you out, you'll feel compelled to shake his hand before you leave. I'm sure Angie still is fond of him despite their closeness and him ousting her. He just always says the right things.

Love Denise and her toughness. Finally, an older woman who isn't crazy and who is here to win. Haven't seen one quite like Denise in a long while. She kind of reminds me of Tina... solid at challenges, good socially, and with a head on her shoulders. I'm rooting for her.

I think Jonathan did the right thing but he better keep a close eye on the baseballer. I wouldn't trust that guy.

I agree with everything you said... except for the Jonathan part. I don't think he should have mentioned the idol. Just because he tells somebody that he hasn't doesn't mean they will keep you around.

I was soooo happy that Malcolm stayed and I'm glad he stood up for himself. I was getting a bit nervous. I'm glad they kept muscles over boops.

I too am routing for Denise. She IS strong, smart and is here to play the game. Not just lay around getting a tan.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I agree with everything you said... except for the Jonathan part. I don't think he should have mentioned the idol. Just because he tells somebody that he hasn't doesn't mean they will keep you around.

I was soooo happy that Malcolm stayed and I'm glad he stood up for himself. I was getting a bit nervous. I'm glad they kept muscles over boops.

I too am routing for Denise. She IS strong, smart and is here to play the game. Not just lay around getting a tan.
    Isn't that nice to see. Denise works hard and she always shows up in competitions. She isn't there( Abi and Angie) to get noticed, or as you say get a tan. I do hope she makes it to the end. There are so many players in this game, that might be very hard to do.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Isn't that nice to see. Denise works hard and she always shows up in competitions. She isn't there( Abi and Angie) to get noticed, or as you say get a tan. I do hope she makes it to the end. There are so many players in this game, that might be very hard to do.
    TRUE! Thus why I'm ready for the merge.... lets see the rest... and put Denise to the test. I think she will fare well!

TRUE! Thus why I'm ready for the merge.... lets see the rest... and put Denise to the test. I think she will fare well!
    Well it doesn't look like a merge next week does it? did I miss something. I get nervous for a good player like her, I bet she becomes a target.
    I had hoped we see more of Lisa, but as they won, I guess not
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well it doesn't look like a merge next week does it? did I miss something. I get nervous for a good player like her, I bet she becomes a target.
    I had hoped we see more of Lisa, but as they won, I guess not
    No merge yet... but its coming! I agree about getting nervous for a good players... especially with this season. Having three different tribes. When they merge tribes tend to stick together. But... for any team that takes Denise... will be a plus. She lets it be known she is here to play. A player/team can go far with a player like Denise.

You were hoping to see more of Lisa? As in doing more in the game or leaving the game. For me... she hasn't added much to the show. She seems very weak to me. But, Suvivor does tend to do that to a person... along with "editing" of show.

No merge yet... but its coming! I agree about getting nervous for a good players... especially with this season. Having three different tribes. When they merge tribes tend to stick together. But... for any team that takes Denise... will be a plus. She lets it be known she is here to play. A player/team can go far with a player like Denise.

You were hoping to see more of Lisa? As in doing more in the game or leaving the game. For me... she hasn't added much to the show. She seems very weak to me. But, Suvivor does tend to do that to a person... along with "editing" of show.
    I wanted to see if she would of gone along with voting out Micheal. I thought they got along well, time will tell I guess. She is older, and so is Denise - If they merged, I see a nice alliance. I always get that wrong , and I am sure I jinx them
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread