+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: 10/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 10/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    It also takes a lot more fuel/energy/food to sustain those muscles and since they are eating very little, it would be more obvious to someone very muscular that you just don't have the strength that you used to. Your body just can't compensate for that kind of a drastic swing in nutrition and it reacts accordingly by making you a very weak person that still looks like a very strong person.

I think this is what Roxy meant when she said they were doing too much work around camp. She was complaining about them doing more than was necessary and having nothing left to put into the challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Now that the sucky members of Matsing are gone, I hope the remaining three can hang on and stick around a while.
    Don't forget, Russell is still there.
    Endit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Didn't seem to work against RC.
    RC's aren't fake.

FORT Regular
    My general impression of the remaining contestants, from the one I like most to the least in each tribe.

Matsing:

Denise - Calm and level-headed, strong at challenges and seems to value loyalty a lot. My favourite female contestant by a mile. My only concern is that the other contestants will likely identify her as a threat once they merge and she does not have the numbers to support her.

Malcolm - Intelligent player but could be easily swayed by a pretty face. He did win me back slightly this week by not voting with Angie against Russell and with his comments at tribal. His loyalty to Denise will be key to how much I like him henceforth.

Russell - Opinionated and delusional. Although Angie did lie at tribal, he did not fare much better at challenges and should take responsibility for letting the tribe down. My least favourite of the returnees.

Tandang:

Michael – Still my favourite returnee hands down but his constant injury is a concern. Needs to tone down his gung-ho attitude and think more with his head rather than his feet. As with Denise, a potential target if he makes it to merger, so I would actually like to see these two form an alliance.

RC – I agree that her greatest mistake was aligning herself with the likes of Abi and Pete so early in the game without getting to know them better. However, I give the girl major props for her terrific performance in the last immunity challenge, having gone into the water more times than anyone else. Also, not being too much of a whiney/bitchy/giggly type is a huge plus in my book.

Pete – I mentioned that I wanted to see more of him last week and got my wish, but I’m uncertain if I like what I see. Sure, he’s easy on the eye and makes attempt to play the game by forming separate alliances. But being so fickle-minded this early in the game and teaming with the likes of Abi/Lisa could come and bite him in the butt eventually.

Abi-Mara – A nutcase/walking time-bomb /lazy whiner with occasional flashes of brilliance (she did have the sense to look for the idol and found it before RC) makes it difficult for me to figure this one out. I predict either a blindside (along with Pete) by the others when they discover she has the idol, or she could be a final TC candidate if she plays up her cranky disposition.

Artis – He hardly says a word, seems invisible around camp and at challenges (did he even take part in the last one?) and then harps on and on this week about how pissed he was at Michael and his protective mask. Sheesh.

Lisa – UTR member and potential swing vote candidate in later TCs. Has shown little physical prowess and initiative in her game approach. Seems willing to ride on the coattails of others and be easily influenced, hoping to go further in this manner like so many before her. Possibly my least favourite contestant of the season unless she makes a completely unexpected move.

Kubawa (Kubawow, whatever):

Jonathan – I am torn on my feelings for Penner. I detested him on Cook Islands for turning on Yul and company, felt sorry for his injury when he was playing such a good game the second time round, and a mix of amusement/annoyance this time round at his usual loudmouthed comments and idol hunting antics. Safe to say, however, that he be using every means and tricks up his sleeve to stay in the game, and I expect to see a showdown between him and Jeff sooner or later.

Jeff – I like him for now, though I have a feeling that he’s making a move to blindside Jonathan that is unlikely to succeed. Haven’t seen much of the fiery temper or arrogant attitude that some have been talking about to put me off him.

Carter/Dana/Dawson/Katie – Seen too little of these four to form much of a judgement. I do find Carter to be physically strong albeit a bit too quiet and laid-back (could be part of his strategy), quite different from what I expected after reading his bio. Dana also appears to be a tough cookie and someone I might like. Kate, the former pageant contestant, have we really seen her around camp?
    Last edited by Arielflies; 10-06-2012 at 12:14 AM.
    kev89 and Jaceegirl like this.

So glad to see Angie-Cookie gone. Poor thing has this look of a young child in her face and body....except for the gigantic don't-fit-her-body-at-all boobs...so she has this strange look. If I were a guy, I"d probably feel like a pedophile looking at her. Not to mention all the extra space in that brain of hers.
    Denise is phenomenal! Really like everything about her so far.
    Malcolm is ridiculous....what an inflated ego he has. He says, no, I don't want to be leader and then "commands" his people to hear him pontificate. I didn't like his speech about his ancestors one bit. So very pompous.
    Just play the game and be quiet.
    Abi is a nutso.
    Liked what Artis had to say.....altho where the heck did he come from?
    I am now convinced that Michael, subconsciously, unconsciously...whatever is definitely accident prone and is his way of looking for attention. It's just too much, too often. And he seems to like the blood to just keep flowing down his face, rather than wiping it away.
    Sorry if I sound harsh but that's what I see.
    The rest....I'm just waiting to know better.
    Endit likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I don't know about y'all, but Artis has been on my screen the entire time. <3

I love Malcolm and Denise. I love their alliance. It just sucks that they ended up on a team with such morons, because even if the two of them make the merge they might be able to worm their way into a bigger alliance for numbers, but they will always be on the bubble and will be the first to go. I was so angry at Russell last night. His performance in the challenge was really pathetic. And then he goes off on Angie at TC calling her 'little girl' - it was rude and unnecessary for a much older man to go off like that on a much younger woman. Yes, she's pathetic in challenges and basically a waste of space around camp, but try to keep it mature out there. She didn't say anything antagonistic to warrant any of that. I was fuming.

Don't get me wrong, they did the right thing by letting her go, but I still wish it would have been Russell just because he deserves to go. I suppose his work around the camp and his (supposed) strength in challenges is what kept him around.

Wow, Abi is a piece of work. She's paranoid to the extreme that RC is going to betray her so she betray's RC's confidence first, tells someone else about the clue, and then they find it? Snake in the grass, indeed!! But she's playing hard.

Still can't believe what a disaster magnet Skupin is. Yikes.
    mesachick and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I don't know about y'all, but Artis has been on my screen the entire time. <3

Really? I blinked and missed him .When he was on last week, I wasn't that impressed by him( sorry)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    S
    Malcolm is ridiculous....what an inflated ego he has. He says, no, I don't want to be leader and then "commands" his people to hear him pontificate. I didn't like his speech about his ancestors one bit. So very pompous.
    Just play the game and be quiet.
    So embarrassed....meant Russell not Malcolm!!! Didn't realize my mistake until tonight.
    sorry.
    Malcolm really impressed me with his analysis at TC. It is a shame that he is stuck on this tribe with very little chance of progressing much until a merge.
    OceanView likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    So embarrassed....meant Russell not Malcolm!!! Didn't realize my mistake until tonight.
    sorry.
    Malcolm really impressed me with his analysis at TC. It is a shame that he is stuck on this tribe with very little chance of progressing much until a merge.
    Don't sweat it, Dragonlady. I figured you were actually talking about Russell

+ Reply to Thread