+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
Like Tree164Likes

Thread: 9/19 Survivor Philippines: Premiere **West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 9/19 Survivor Philippines: Premiere **West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i'm pulling for lisa, just bc i loooooooooooooooooooooved the facts of life when i was a kid. jo was my fave, but i'll still go for lisa, lol.
    Jo was my fave as well, I bet she would do well on this show. Of course I have no idea whats she is like now. Go Lisa!!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

for some reason the investment baker's boobs are offending me . . . and i'm usually a fan of boobage, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Good episode. I'm liking Skupin. I remember the fire incident from his season but I don't really recall much other than he was a hard worker and provider.

Editing is predictable. Zane with all his (bad) scheming, was the clear choice to be leaving first despite them trying to fool us with Russell and his "leadership" skills.

Malcom is this seasons eye candy and seems to be a fairly solid player...good physically, socially and seems to have some smarts.

RC is annoying me already along with her Brazilian pal. I never appriciate women who throw their boobs (or ass) in my face...It offends my feminist sensibilities.

The ones I'm curious about are the people who we did not really see or hear anything from...those are usually the ones who make it far. I don't know if Artis or Carter were even shown speaking. Same for Katie or Dawson. We shall see...

i like russell.

and the puzzle girl annoys me. that wasn't a puzzle, it was like building a lego house. anyone could have worked that - whether good at puzzles or not.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFaninNJ View Post
    It would be great if Russell's teammates could signal him when he messes up with being bossy, because goodness knows he's bound to do it again. I really don't think he means any harm, but he needs to cool it. I'd be especially bothered if his decision was based on not liking to do puzzles or not being good at them, because IMO that really wasn't a bonafide puzzle.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

for some reason the investment baker's boobs are offending me . . . and i'm usually a fan of boobage, lol.
    Funny, usually the women who do this annoy me, but I didn't even notice RC's. Will have to look next time!

i like russell.

and the puzzle girl annoys me. that wasn't a puzzle, it was like building a lego house. anyone could have worked that - whether good at puzzles or not.
    I duess it could be a puzzle because the pieces have to fit together...
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

I though Zane was halfway to a great strategy (although I though he was way overplaying with all the alliances) - When the people started coming to him telling him they wanted him to stay - I really thought he was going to say, "of course I want to stay - just trying to throw Russell off the scent - I'll act like I'm going home" That would be a good strategy to blind side him and make sure he didn't use the idol (I'm 99% sure he has an idol! LOL).

I guess when the people were begging him to stay - he just didn't say anything? I really thought that they were just editing that part out so it would be a surprise when Russell was voted out (especially the way the girls were rolling their eyes).

Also, that is exactly how I remember Russell from his last time (as a few others have mentioned).
    Hyper likes this.

Zane totally overplayed his hand (hands?) right from the start. Too hard, too fast and his plan if he did indeed have one, was whacked. I wonder if he realizes, after watching the first episode, what his mistakes were?

Russell needs to chill, but like others, I don't think he will be able to help himself with the bossiness. Right now they need his strength, but I can't see him going far at this rate. And yes, Skupin needs to be kept away from all things sharp, and wear his shoes!!

While I didn't think Russell was that pushy, I thought the two members on his team the yound guy and blonde girl over reacted to him. Yes, take advantage of the fact he has been there before and he has an idea of how to build a shelter, start a fire etc... But really I think they thought they wanted to run the show and they didn't like an older guy telling them what to do. Sometimes I get the feeling the (generation) of "millennials" feels entitled just by their reactions.
    Florimel and buttahfly like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread