+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree164Likes

Thread: 9/19 Survivor Philippines: Premiere **West Coast Spoilers*

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: 9/19 Survivor Philippines: Premiere **West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Seriously the sex therapist has some buff arms.
    I could say something really inappropriate about how her arms got so buff but since this is a PG-rated forum, I won't.

As for Lisa. I don't like what I'm hearing about her viewpoints outside of the show. Definitely NOT the way I see things, in any way. But judging just from the preview last night I didn't mind her. But again, she doesn't seem to have a clue about gameplay
    She will learn , if she stays around long enough. I don't agree with any of her viewpoints, but I am sure she isn't the only one I would disagree with.

I only care what she does on the Island, not off it.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

"Looks like next week she's in trouble anyway, unless it's a big fake-out by the editors."

It probably IS a fake out. The editors have gotten WAY too predictable with those. Even last night, they made it look like Russell was going...and I thought to myself..."here's the fakeout. It's going to be Zane." And the little previews area ALWAYS misleading.
    AZChristian likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by brycola View Post
    "Looks like next week she's in trouble anyway, unless it's a big fake-out by the editors."

It probably IS a fake out. The editors have gotten WAY too predictable with those. Even last night, they made it look like Russell was going...and I thought to myself..."here's the fakeout. It's going to be Zane." And the little previews area ALWAYS misleading.
    Well she was crying in the previews. That doesn't mean much. She is seen as the older lady (gawd 49 is now old) that could go against her. But if her tribe wins, no worries I enjoy the fakeouts , that's part of the game. Last season a few were blindsided, that will happen again

I look forward to next week
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Funny, unlike most others... I remember Russel Swan to relish leadership, be bossy, and make unilaterally bad decisions (not choosing the right reward, for example)... in Somoa.

Perhaps it was because he worked really hard in the rain his last couple of days (he felt he had to make up for his bad reward decision) and his evac that has people remembering him more fondly than I believe he deserves. Also, since that season was stacked with villianistic morons, Russel H., Laura M., Ben, omg, Ben, and even Shambo was either hated or loved, perhaps people didn't really see Russel S. as that bad. Or maybe we were desperately looking for a hero. Any hero. Anywhere.

In any case, this is kind of the Russel S. I remember, just with all the soundbites of his being bossy contained in one episode. He got off so lucky this time, but I don't think he's going to be able to contain his bossiness. Mainly because he does it and doesn't even realize it.

Of the three returnees, Mike Skupin is in the best position. I'm quite happy with that, though I kind of despise those in his alliance already... especially Brazilian chicka with all that hair flicka.
    Penner, (whose lines I usually adore), has already made it socially difficult for himself, and it doesn't seem to improve in the next episode... he's just so focused on finding that idol! He should follow the same model he did his second try at Survivor, he was doing really well with an alliance and friendships until the injury.
    mindy384, Megatron, Midol and 1 others like this.

Much better start to the season than last time around. Remember how most of us couldn't find anyone we liked lol. Zane was an idiot with how he was handling things right from the get go, so not surprised to see him gone already. Russell, he's one I just don't like at this point. He's almost as stupid as Zane! Listen to your own advice Russ, you might be able to turn this around. Malcolm and that hair! I think I am in lust! The girls on that tribe were totally annoying too, sans Lisa. We didn't get to see too much of the other tribes yet. If Mike lasts without another serious injury it'll be a miracle LOL He is so accident prone! Artis - yeah he's going to be a great player I can tell. Penner, I am don't know how to not refer to him as Alan Alda =P His game play may not be the best either. Will have to wait and see. Anyway, this season looks promising so far. Yay!
    jucamer likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Good episode. I'm liking Skupin. I remember the fire incident from his season but I don't really recall much other than he was a hard worker and provider.

Editing is predictable. Zane with all his (bad) scheming, was the clear choice to be leaving first despite them trying to fool us with Russell and his "leadership" skills.

Malcom is this seasons eye candy and seems to be a fairly solid player...good physically, socially and seems to have some smarts.

RC is annoying me already along with her Brazilian pal. I never appriciate women who throw their boobs (or ass) in my face...It offends my feminist sensibilities.

The ones I'm curious about are the people who we did not really see or hear anything from...those are usually the ones who make it far. I don't know if Artis or Carter were even shown speaking. Same for Katie or Dawson. We shall see...
    jucamer and sparklete like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by souljourney View Post
    Wonder if the funny decorative top on that rice box comes off somehow to be the HII for the red tribe.
    This is exactly what dh and I said.
    maude~flanders likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I thought the same thing. I wouldn't be surprised if that medallion is the immunity idol.

FORT Fan

Survivor is off to a good start! I don't hate anybody yet. LOL

Zane wanted to be Brian Heidik Jr but he is an idiot. He moved too fast, too soon.

If Mike Skupin plays the way he says he will, he will do well. Provided he doesn't vote himself out again via another injury. IIRC when he left in S2, he was starting to really bug me. But with the evacuation and heroics and so much time, I had forgotten that.

Russell, Russell, Russell...

I hope Lisa wakes up and starts playing the game. I wonder if she's just so excited to BE there that she is forgetting to PLAY. More likely, she is too worried about people finding out who she is so she is keeping to herself. That won't do her any favors. DH and I both cringed every time those young things called her the "older lady". Ouch! We are 44.

DS14 and DD12 watched last night for the first time. When Zane was voted out, DS said, "Now who am I supposed to hate? Just tell me who to hate!" LOL

+ Reply to Thread