+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Survivor: Philippines Pool

Re: Survivor: Philippines Pool

Thanks for doing this pikachu!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    The Hip-sters fell a few slots in the ratings, with Pennerís Fantastic Four and Pating jumping ahead of them to take second and third place respectively.
    Those slow moving old folks were delicious!!!

As their reward for having the highest weekly score, Ferocious Feline wins a deep-sea fishing excursion with all the bait, tackle, rods, reels, and nets to get the biggest catch. Their boat, the TrawlerCat, will take them out to prime fishing spots while the crew serves them a gourmet lunch, snacks, and assist them with their equipment.

As punishment for having the lowest weekly score, Monkey Madness will cut bait, restring Ferocious Felineís reel when it the line gets snagged or breaks, keep the net ready when she brings in a catch, and clean the fish kept at the end of the day.
    Maybe I can snatch a few of those cats and monkeys off the boat while their guard is down. Yum!!!

Dah-Dum!!! Dah-Dum!!!
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Oops! Droppa pulls up pantz to cover ears because she thinks Pagong means you are going to pound a loud gong right by her head over and over again.

(Note to self: Must think up a retaliation. Off to gather chalkboard and file to strenghten fingernails.)
    Pagonging is a reference to Season 1, when Richard Hatch's tribe, Tagi, voted out the entire Pagong tribe one by one after the merge even though the two tribes entered the merge with equal numbers.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Haha, I hadn't even thought of the terminology I used when I wrote that. Instead of the Hip-sters jumping the shark, the shark jumped them! hehehe

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Hey! We Hip-sters may be old(er) but we still have some spring in our step. Too bad there aren't points for loss of blood, then we would really mop up.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by veejer View Post
    Pagonging is a reference to Season 1, when Richard Hatch's tribe, Tagi, voted out the entire Pagong tribe one by one after the merge even though the two tribes entered the merge with equal numbers.
    Yes, I knew that, veejer. I was just using some word play in my response.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

The hurrieder I do, the behinder I get. Time to get out of the mud & start slewing some opponents.
    Florimel likes this.

FORT Regular Tick Tick Bomb Champion NeverGetGot's Avatar

From 2nd last to 3rd last.....one week at a time. This is so fun!!
    "Do not become a mere recorder of facts, but try to penetrate the mystery of their origin." ~Ivan Pavlov~

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    Greyhoundmom, I will be VERY nice to you while you untangle my lines and cut my bait and clean my fish...as long as you bring your hounds along for the boat ride. I could never be mean to anyone who owns a greyhound!!
    Aww thanks! I'm not sure how my two greyhounds will do on the boat, but they are good company and will provide you with some snuggles for being in first place.

I will get out of last place sooner or later. I think I can...I think I can...

pikachu,

I just went back & read your scoring criteria. I had no idea how difficult you had made it for yourself. That's true dedication. I reckon I can go with being on the bottom for awhile, cause it seems to mean that my folks are avoiding Tribal (except for Malcom who has made it a second home).

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

The scoring looks like a lot but it's really not that difficult to keep up with. Here are pictures of my scoresheet from last week. I had to make the print small since there's so much of it, plus the picture is reduced so it's not too big for this thread.

I have icons for all three tribes so all I need to note during the show is which tribes won immunity and reward. Then I can give those points to any tribe member with that icon. Plus I have the score sheet divided by events so I don't need to score anything in the tribal council part until a tribe goes to tribal council.

I have the tribe won reward/tribe won immunity section blocked out because I don't add the scores for it there. I add them in the section below where I have pool teams sorted by tribe.

+ Reply to Thread