+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Survivor: Philippines Pool

Re: Survivor: Philippines Pool

Pating is lurking just beyond the surf waiting to strike the front runners. The bunch of kitty cats will just be a snack, but the slow-moving old folks might make a nice meal.

Dah-Dum!!! Dah-Dum!!!
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Pool Results
    Monkey Madness got the lowest weekly score. Their punishment is to spend the night in a cold, leaky tent with no drinking water, no cookies, and no snuggle partner.
    Oh no! Serves me right for counting on my aging memory while picking my people. I picked Roxy thinking she was the blonde girl with tattoos! Stupid, stupid, stupid!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Could somebody tell me who spoke first at tribal council last night? I missed it and meant to look back at the end of the episode but forgot to. I can't watch videos at work because they're blocked. If worst comes to worst, I'll find out when I go home at lunchtime but that will mean pool scores will be delayed.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Pool Results
    Episode 3

Abi-Maria and Lisa sat out the challenges for Tandang. Katie and Dawson sat out the challenges for Kalabaw.
    Kalabaw came in first and got the biggest reward and immunity. Tandang came in second, giving them a smaller reward and immunity.
    Abi-Maria found an immunity idol.
    Penner admitted to Jeff that he had an immunity idol and Abi-Marie went looking for the idol with Pete so he knows she found it.
    Denise was the first to speak at tribal council. All of her tribe (Angie, Malcolm, and Russell) also spoke at tribal council.
    Russell was the first to vote.
    Angie and Russellís votes were shown.
    Russell received one vote but Angie was voted out unanimously by the rest of the tribe.

Individual Scores
    Abi-Maria: 19 points
    Angie: 3 points
    Artis: 20 points
    Carter: 25 points
    Dana: 25 points
    Dawson: 19 points
    Denise: 15 points
    Jeff: 28 points
    Katie: 19 points
    Lisa: 14 points
    Malcolm: 18 points
    Penner: 25 points
    Pete: 23 points
    RC: 20 points
    Russell: 19 points
    Skupin: 20 points

Weekly Tribe Scores
    Barking Bitches: 123 points
    Buffalo Thunder: 130 points
    Droppa Mapantz: 123 points
    Ferocious Feline: 148 points
    Hog Waller: 133 points
    JLuvís Jokers: 132 points
    Lolli: 107 points
    Monkey Madness: 106 points
    Pating: 145 points
    Pennerís Fantastic Four: 147 points
    ScOoToPhObIa: 118 points
    The Heartbreakers: 123 points
    The Hip-sters: 135 points
    Tigreng Warriors: 119 points
    Tonkawa: 136 points

Tribe Rankings
    1. Ferocious Feline: 296 points
    2. Pennerís Fantastic Four: 289 points
    3. Pating: 287 points
    4. The Hip-sters: 283 points
    5. Droppa Mapantz: 270 points
    5. Tonkawa: 270 points
    6. JLuvís Jokers: 267 points
    7. Buffalo Thunder: 266 points
    8. Hog Waller: 256 points
    9. Barking Bitches: 253 points
    10. Tigreng Warriors: 231 points
    11. ScOoToPhObIa: 227 points
    12. The Heartbreakers: 226 points
    13. Lolli: 213 points
    14. Monkey Madness: 205 points

Ferocious Feline had the highest weekly score. Combined with having one of the highest scores last week, they are sitting pretty at the top of the leaderboard. The Hip-sters fell a few slots in the ratings, with Pennerís Fantastic Four and Pating jumping ahead of them to take second and third place respectively. Droppa MaPantz stayed right behind the Hip-sters, sharing 5th place with Tonkawa, who managed to climb two places up the leaderboard since last week. JLuvís Jokers and Buffalo Thunder switched places on the leaderboard but kept close together, with only 1 point separating them last week and this week. Hog Waller and Barking Bitches also switched positions on the leaderboard. The Bitches fell back one spot, allowing the Hogs to wallow into their previous spot. Tigreng Warriors and ScOoToPhObIa maintained their places from last week. The Heartbreakers moved up one spot, leap-frogging over Lolli. Monkey Madness maintained their spot at the bottom of the leaderboard.

As their reward for having the highest weekly score, Ferocious Feline wins a deep-sea fishing excursion with all the bait, tackle, rods, reels, and nets to get the biggest catch. Their boat, the TrawlerCat, will take them out to prime fishing spots while the crew serves them a gourmet lunch, snacks, and assist them with their equipment.

As punishment for having the lowest weekly score, Monkey Madness will cut bait, restring Ferocious Felineís reel when it the line gets snagged or breaks, keep the net ready when she brings in a catch, and clean the fish kept at the end of the day.
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Pool Results
    As punishment for having the lowest weekly score, Monkey Madness will cut bait, restring Ferocious Felineís reel when it the line gets snagged or breaks, keep the net ready when she brings in a catch, and clean the fish kept at the end of the day.
    Darn!!! I have to scratch my way out of last place next week. These punishments are killing me!

greyhoundmom, we aren't doing too hot are we? I went on individuals and didn't really consider what tribe they were on...should have spread out my choices more.
    I am praying for a shake-up soon!
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

Woot!! Thanks again for doing this Pikachu!

Watch out Droppa Mapantz! My tribe is ready to Pagong you!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by greyhoundmom View Post
    Darn!!! I have to scratch my way out of last place next week. These punishments are killing me!
    On the bright side, at least you get to take a boat ride and join in on the lunch and snacks! Like they say, a bad day fishing is still better than a good day working. I'd rather be doing menial work on a boat than be stuck in a cubicle answering phones and doing paperwork.

Hang in there, Lolli and greyhound. If you can just maintain your positions, you might do alright. Once other teams start losing key players, things could turn over and you might start climbing up the leaderboard as those teams fall.

Greyhoundmom, I will be VERY nice to you while you untangle my lines and cut my bait and clean my fish...as long as you bring your hounds along for the boat ride. I could never be mean to anyone who owns a greyhound!!
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Woot!! Thanks again for doing this Pikachu!

Watch out Droppa Mapantz! My tribe is ready to Pagong you!
    Oops! Droppa pulls up pantz to cover ears because she thinks Pagong means you are going to pound a loud gong right by her head over and over again.

(Note to self: Must think up a retaliation. Off to gather chalkboard and file to strenghten fingernails.)
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread