+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Survivor: Philippines Pool

Re: Survivor: Philippines Pool

I will replace my early-booted Roxy with Lisa. She seems to be in a good spot. So I now have Penner, Denise, Abi, Malcom, and Lisa. I'll keep Denise as my leader.

And thanks again for doing this, pikachu. I don't think I will ever catch up to the Hip-sters (how out of shape is my team? ), but this is still fun!

Oh and change my team name to Buffalo Pops please!
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

Pikachu, although I'd like to make a change, I think I've used up my lifelines both here and on Amazing Race. Could you confirm when you have a spare moment? Thanks.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

razorbacker: You already have Denise on your tribe. I forgot that since I don't post the scoresheet with the pool results each week, some of you might have forgotten who your original tribe members were. I'll post a picture to help you all out. In the meantime, you have Skupin and Denise on your tribe. Malcolm is your tribal leader. Jeff and Dawson have been voted out. So you can replace Jeff with Penner, Abi, Artis, Carter, Lisa or Pete.

Midol, JLuvs: Gotcha.

Lolli: LOL at Buffalo Pops. Your update has been made. Roxy out, Lisa in.

Florimel: I haven't gotten any tribe changes from you yet so you're clear to change a player if you want to (although you haven't lost anybody) or change your tribal leader.

In the Amazing Race pool, you have used both lifelines. You dropped Amy & Daniel to add Jaymes & James, and made Abbie & Ryan your team leaders after Caitlyn & Brittany were eliminated.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Here's a chart of all the pool tribes. Your tribal leader has their score bolded. Castaways who have been voted out have a shaded in background.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    razorbacker: You already have Denise on your tribe. I forgot that since I don't post the scoresheet with the pool results each week, some of you might have forgotten who your original tribe members were. I'll post a picture to help you all out. In the meantime, you have Skupin and Denise on your tribe. Malcolm is your tribal leader. Jeff and Dawson have been voted out. So you can replace Jeff with Penner, Abi, Artis, Carter, Lisa or Pete.

Midol, JLuvs: Gotcha.

Lolli: LOL at Buffalo Pops. Your update has been made. Roxy out, Lisa in.

Florimel: I haven't gotten any tribe changes from you yet so you're clear to change a player if you want to (although you haven't lost anybody) or change your tribal leader.

In the Amazing Race pool, you have used both lifelines. You dropped Amy & Daniel to add Jaymes & James, and made Abbie & Ryan your team leaders after Caitlyn & Brittany were eliminated.
    Ok, Denise, I knew I wanted her on my team. So, if I can't have her twice, I'll replace Jeff with Carter & probably regret it.

As long as Carter doesn't do anything stupid (scratch that, he does something stupid every episode)....I mean, as long as he doesn't do anything stupid that will put him in jeopardy, he's probably not in the line of fire for the next several weeks. There are bigger fish to fry than him.

He is entertaining even if he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

After Losing Roxy right at the beginning, I can't believe that I'm not at the bottom of the pack! I would like to replace her with Lisa and change my captain to Denise.

Changes made, Hyper!
    Hyper likes this.

Please swap in Malcolm for Artis and change team captain to Denise. Thanks, pikachu.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Since I lost two women, I'll bring in a woman. Denise <3 She's definitely the best one out there.

I would then also like to rename the group to Penner's Three Musketeers.

+ Reply to Thread