+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Michael - Philippines (returnee)

Re: Michael - Philippines (returnee)

I always like the fact, that I am not alone in my apologies. It makes me feel better
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I say sorry to mannequins, if I bump into them

He does seem a little like a walking disaster.I just hope he stays, I really like him.
    My mother did that when I was in junior high. If that was not bad enough for a teen, she then said, "oh, I thought you were a person!"

We are seeing every cut and scrape he gets. I wonder if they would have bothered to air the footage of a cut on the foot or a scrap and knick from the machete if it were anyone else. I have to believe there are many minor wounds in every season but that would be boring TV. A medic probably bandaged his foot and gave him an oral antibiotic. Now we see his face bleeding next week. I am sure they would show that if it happened to anyone, but not the other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    My mother did that when I was in junior high. If that was not bad enough for a teen, she then said, "oh, I thought you were a person!"

We are seeing every cut and scrape he gets. I wonder if they would have bothered to air the footage of a cut on the foot or a scrap and knick from the machete if it were anyone else. I have to believe there are many minor wounds in every season but that would be boring TV. A medic probably bandaged his foot and gave him an oral antibiotic. Now we see his face bleeding next week. I am sure they would show that if it happened to anyone, but not the other stuff.
    Probably not, but seeing how accident prone he seems to be, I have to wonder if he will make it to the end. One of the three has to. If not him, then Penner
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Probably not, but seeing how accident prone he seems to be, I have to wonder if he will make it to the end. One of the three has to. If not him, then Penner
    I would love to see Penner there. Not that I dislike Michael, I barely know him. Penner has an interesting personality and I have a soft spot in my heart for him.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I would love to see Penner there. Not that I dislike Michael, I barely know him. Penner has an interesting personality and I have a soft spot in my heart for him.
    OR for his eyes!

Assuming he doesn't get himself hurt lol, he is in the best position of all the returning players. Lisa's the obvious target on his tribe, and I'd assume Artis would be next since he wasn't mentioned as part of the alliance. And if the alliance does break apart, it seems like it would be because RC or Abi Maria at this point. But of course things can always change.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm hoping they are just showing every little cut and scrape he has because of the past... But when they said someone would be injured in the upcoming show I was 99% sure who it would be!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I'm disappointed by him so far! 10 years of waiting for a clumsy guy who can't do anything right?!

He's definitely calmed down since his first season, remember when he killed the pig? He seems like a gentler, if clumsier, man now. At least he's not as disappointing as Colby was in Heroes vs. Villains...not yet anyway.

We haven't really seen much of him. I forgot about the pig!!!I think with just two team( I never liked three) we will see more of them all.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast