+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Roxy - Philippines

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Roxy - Philippines

I agree, she was likeable, but if she's going to live by Christian principles and never lie she's in BIG trouble on this show.

She really got on my nerves last night.
    I still think they should have kept her & gotten rid of Angie first though & waited till next time to dump Roxy.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    She really got on my nerves last night.
    I still think they should have kept her & gotten rid of Angie first though & waited till next time to dump Roxy.

I was hoping the same. But... didn't really matter which left. They both seem quite the same. Don't want to do much of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I was hoping the same. But... didn't really matter which left. They both seem quite the same. Don't want to do much of anything.
    I think someone else asked this - why do they want to go on this show.They take up a spot , and they do nothing- but moan and sunbathe, you can do all that with being on survivor.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think someone else asked this - why do they want to go on this show.They take up a spot , and they do nothing- but moan and sunbathe, you can do all that with being on survivor.
    I truly believe that people think going on Suvivor is like going camping. They must. You see it season after season... when a player starts breaking down. When they can't eat... can't sleep... can't get warm... can't get dry.

I know I couldn't do it. Unless Survivor was at some luxurious hotel... with butler service, the players get to sleep in a bed... have their own bathrooms and eat at the all you can eat buffet.

Oh wait... thats called a vacation....

Last edited by I'm here; 09-27-2012 at 04:26 PM.
    Florimel and Dukie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I truly believe that people think going on Suvivor is like going camping. They must. You see it season after season... when a player starts breaking down. When they can't eat... can't sleep... can't get warm... can't get dry.

I know I couldn't do it. Unless Survivor was at some luxurious hotel... with butler service, the players get to sleep in a bed... have their own bathrooms and eat at the all you can eat buffet.

Oh wait... thats called a vacation....

Yes, but I am positive some players think this is a vacation
    I need a pool and some half naked guys bringing me drinks
    Kocky_Kamikaze and RBmumsie like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, there ARE some half naked guys! Of course they stink and have bad breath, but then so do you if you are there.

Boy, was I wrong in my description of Roxy as likeable! Jeepers, just about the opposite.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Wow, Roxy came off pretty snarky. I do think she was right about getting rid of Angie. However, is it just me, or was there a touch of "righteous Christian contempt" in her ranting against Angie?
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I'm not sure about "righteous Christian contempt." It came across, to me, more as "spiteful female jealousy." You could see Roxy was trying to mask it in "gameplay" but you could tell she was seething with it.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I'm not sure about "righteous Christian contempt." It came across, to me, more as "spiteful female jealousy." You could see Roxy was trying to mask it in "gameplay" but you could tell she was seething with it.
    Exactly! Roxy was definitely SEETHING, but I'm not sure if the trigger was spiteful jealousy or some sort of religious "thou shalt not". I didn't see enough of her to judge.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12