+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: RC - Philippines

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: RC - Philippines

I still remember the strip for chocolate/peanut butter season, with I think Heidi especially gaunt yet still with enormous breasts of silicone... was truly grotestque. Jenna also I think.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I still remember the strip for chocolate/peanut butter season, with I think Heidi especially gaunt yet still with enormous breasts of silicone... was truly grotestque. Jenna also I think.
    Heidi was just plain grotesque, inside & out!

Jenna has somewhat redeemed herself since her original season of survivor, but at the time I despised her almost as much as I did Heidi.
    Shoepie likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fogey

I like RC and I say her boobs are real. She doesn't have that telltale ridge at the top.

Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar

I just started watching the Ponderosa videos this morning. If RC had that laugh while around her tribemates, I can understand why they voted her out. Wow. Extremely annoying, although it did sound like a nervous "fill the quiet with SOMETHING" sound. I haven't watched any of the Ponderosa clips with other people in them yet, so I don't know if that will continue.

I hope not.
    Shoepie likes this.

RC - Philippines

Well her laugh is more interesting than Jeff's and Artis's videos. She is the best part of Ponderosa, IMO.
    sweetpea likes this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    Well her laugh is more interesting than Jeff's and Artis's videos. She is the best part of Ponderosa, IMO.
    So far there is no best part of Ponderosa this season - BORINGGGG! And her laugh is truly obnoxious.
    AZChristian likes this.

FORT Fogey

I wonder if she became aware of her nervous laugh while watching the show. It is very annoying!

Yeah, she just laughed through her jury question, didn't she. I'm not really surpised she voted for Lisa...I think she said in interview that before the merge, the two of them formed a close friendship we saw nothing of on tv.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I definitely think it's a nervous laugh - and that's understandable. I like her zinger at Pete at the reunion. Yes, Pete, she's still a bit bitter and probably needs to let it go - but RC was RIGHT. Pete's dumb, malicious move was a game changer - and not in a good way.
    sweetpea, kev89 and ilja like this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

There's a lot of RC hating going on around the internet. Pete and even Dawson are tweeting that they witnessed her throwing a fit to the producers about being on a future episode of Survivor. Pete has called her spoiled and a *itch on twitter. Someone tweeted Pete asking if it was true that she offered to have a Showmance with him, which he said happened on day 2. Then Pete said on day 1 she was asking Skupin about how to "monetize the 15 minutes". People on other Survivor forums are hating on her.

I think she should take it as a compliment. No one who finishes in 11th place gets this kind of attention. IMO they're jealous of the fact that she's intelligent, beautiful, and a great Survivor player. I know her laugh bothers a lot of people, but I'm sure she was never aware of it before, kind of like Denise and her nodding.
    Florimel likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast