Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Pete - Philippines

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Pete - Philippines

Name (Age): Peter ďPeteĒ Yurkowski (24)

Tribe Designation: Tandang

Current Residence: Holmdel, N.J.

Personal Claim to Fame: Graduating with an engineering degree and putting it on the back burner. Gotta' do what you love.

Hobbies: Going to bars and meeting girls, going to the gym and making beats.

Pet Peeves: Stupid people definitely sit at number one. But, here goes the list: ditsy girls, girls that wear tiaras to bars on their birthdays, meat heads, people that are happy all the time, people that beat around the bush, bad ideas, traffic circles, buildings that are structurally unsound and escalators Ė especially when they donít work.

3 Words to Describe You: Crazy, funny, manipulative and intelligent.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?
    1) My stuffed pillow pet turtle named Hambone. He is coming because Hambone goes where I go. He will be an icon for the show. Plus, how can girls not melt when they find out that one of the things I brought was a stuffed animal.
    2) A bottle of rum.
    3) Ukrainian FlagÖ Grandpa would be proud.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Russell Hantz, because he manipulated everyone and was a boss the entire time. Puppet mastery is the name of the game.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to be the alpha male. This show is predominately about who is the leader of the pack and thatís me. Iíve been busy with school and graduation but now thatís all over. Itís my time to dominate this game and win it. Plus, I want a million dollars.

Why You Think Youíll ďSurviveĒ SURVIVOR: Iím strong, Iím agile, I have excellent balance, Iím intelligent, I can empower you through the use of speech, I can strategize like Napoleon and Iím a leader.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I take charge of situations and am willing to put my reputation on the line to manipulate and make it to the end. I am not on the island to make friends. I want to win. I have the athletic and intellectual means to conquer anything and anyone you throw at me.

Survivor Cast: Pete

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Re: Pete - Philippines

Ok - he's pretty. He's also incredibly arrogant - possible first boot if he doesn't watch the attitude.
    Florimel and Dukie like this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I see nothing interesting in him.
    Florimel likes this.

He wants to be like Russell, he wants to manipulate and rule the game, and yet he seems so young. The reason Russell was so successful (at least the first time around) was because he was older and really excelled at figuring people out and adjusting his gameplan accordingly. I think this guy will just make too hard a move too fast and he'll suffer for it.

And this
    Hobbies: Going to bars and meeting girls, going to the gym and making beats.
    Making beats? I'm not up on the lingo, so an someone explain that one to me?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    He wants to be like Russell, he wants to manipulate and rule the game, and yet he seems so young. The reason Russell was so successful (at least the first time around) was because he was older and really excelled at figuring people out and adjusting his gameplan accordingly. I think this guy will just make too hard a move too fast and he'll suffer for it.

And this

Making beats? I'm not up on the lingo, so an someone explain that one to me?
    He probably djs on the side or makes mixed tapes or something.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze View Post
    He probably djs on the side or makes mixed tapes or something.
    Thanks. I figured it was something similar but I confess I haven't heard that term before!

I've never heard it referred to as making beats either. I think he's just a ditz.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

And he can't count: 3 words became 4 words...
    JohnnyK likes this.

Typical young stud guy with no brains, then. I'll lol if he's the first boot in some blindside which isn't really a blindside.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.

I think he was the one on the TV Guide preview that Jeff Probst said had no chance of winning!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast