+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Malcolm - Philippines

Re: Malcolm - Philippines

I don't know...he may not have made the big moves but he's definitely been plotting the entire time. His head has been in the game, and he's been doing whatever he thinks he needs to in order to survive. His come from behind win at the immunity challenge was fantastic, and shows he really has a head for puzzles. He may not have anyone catering to him like Rob (I love Rob ) but here he sits, heading into finale night, and he doesn't have one enemy on the jury or sitting beside him. Not one. That could change on Sunday, obviously, but I really think he's done a fantastic job against pretty difficult odds, particularly being on a tribe that imploded from the get-go and then being shuffled off to a team as an obvious boot. He had some help from the HII, but he's been pretty proactive as well. I just think he's a great player~!
    Brooks and Shoepie like this.

You are just in love.
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I don't know...he may not have made the big moves but he's definitely been plotting the entire time. His head has been in the game, and he's been doing whatever he thinks he needs to in order to survive. His come from behind win at the immunity challenge was fantastic, and shows he really has a head for puzzles. He may not have anyone catering to him like Rob (I love Rob ) but here he sits, heading into finale night, and he doesn't have one enemy on the jury or sitting beside him. Not one. That could change on Sunday, obviously, but I really think he's done a fantastic job against pretty difficult odds, particularly being on a tribe that imploded from the get-go and then being shuffled off to a team as an obvious boot. He had some help from the HII, but he's been pretty proactive as well. I just think he's a great player~!
    I agree with Fanny, you are smitten! On Jeff's show he said it came as a complete surprise to him when he watched Lisa trying to get everyone to vote him off. He said, "I settled that back stage today."
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I agree with Fanny, you are smitten! On Jeff's show he said it came as a complete surprise to him when he watched Lisa trying to get everyone to vote him off. He said, "I settled that back stage today."
    I loved that. He had no idea that Lisa would even try something like that. I like this F4.
    -Andy Rooney-

Well, I do admit I really enjoy watching Malcolm, I wouldn't say smitten. Mr. S might not like that.

I just think it's refreshing to have someone play this game who is kind, seems to enjoy the experience, who hasn't acted like a complete jerk, who doesn't make me cringe every time he opens his mouth, who isn't bigoted or nasty or lazy or mean, who gives it his all at challenges, and who seems like someone I'd like to know in real life. Then again, we thankfully have several of those people this season so it's a nice change.

I don't have to be "in love" to recognize that Malcolm is one of the reasons this season has been so entertaining.
    dagwood and Shoepie like this.

Well, I do admit I really enjoy watching Malcolm, I wouldn't say smitten. Mr. S might not like that.

I just think it's refreshing to have someone play this game who is kind, seems to enjoy the experience, who hasn't acted like a complete jerk, who doesn't make me cringe every time he opens his mouth, who isn't bigoted or nasty or lazy or mean, who gives it his all at challenges, and who seems like someone I'd like to know in real life. Then again, we thankfully have several of those people this season so it's a nice change.

I don't have to be "in love" to recognize that Malcolm is one of the reasons this season has been so entertaining.
    I love Malcolm, if he were my son, I would be darned proud of him, and the way he has played the game.
    Lil Bit, sweetpea and Shoepie like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I agree.

He seemed quite bitter at final TC with DENISE. I don't get that at all. He wanted Lisa and Mike to vote with him against Denise. Instead, they all voted for him. Why the bitterness? Disappointment sure, but bitter? I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt View Post
    He seemed quite bitter at final TC with DENISE. I don't get that at all. He wanted Lisa and Mike to vote with him against Denise. Instead, they all voted for him. Why the bitterness? Disappointment sure, but bitter? I don't get it.
    He got that far, and was pissed off. I can see that. I would be as well, I am a sore loser
    sweetpea likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He got that far, and was pissed off. I can see that. I would be as well, I am a sore loser
    That is how I saw it as well. Huge fan of the show, getting that close but obviously misreading the signs. I wonder if he wasn't as mad at himself as Denise and Skupin/Lisa. I think he definitely missed an opportunity to just agree with Denise to placate her, but laughed at his explanation that he took a page out of Penner's "how to get yourself voted off" manual

+ Reply to Thread