+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Lisa - Philippines

To the Point

Re: Lisa - Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    Hoping that it's just a mild case for Lisa.

One a separate note - has anyone else noticed that Lisa looks darn good for someone out in the jungle without the benfit of a comb, etc? Even her HAIR looks good!
    I told my DH that she looks better and better the longer she's there! How the heck does she do that?

I know, You know, Asteroids Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    I know... and they have no mirrors?? She must know how to do her hair by feel. The last few years the women's hair has gotten less awful...and I swear sometimes they have on make up...makes me suspicious...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady
    On my husband's giant HD TV....there is absolutely NO makeup on Lisa or anyone else for that matter.
    Not on Lisa yes!
    But Katie was definitely wearing makeup... at one point she was crying and her mascara was running, for pete's sake! My guess is she was recruited, and being able to wear makeup was one of her stipulations to agree to be on the show? Personally, I think makeup is a luxury item... you shouldn't get it unless others get a luxury item.
    Or get your butt off the show.
    NCLurker, kev89 and 4thatchers like this.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Evidently Lisa's 24 year marriage broke up right before she started filming Survivor. That explains some of her emotional moments, especially at the beginning.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

$10 says Lisa will have another "This game isn't for me" moment next week.
    kev89 likes this.

Does anyone else think her eyebrows are odd looking. It is like there are 2 of them...one lower and droopy that is growing in from not being plucked and then one higher in a nice arch that looks like it is lifted.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Does anyone else think her eyebrows are odd looking. It is like there are 2 of them...one lower and droopy that is growing in from not being plucked and then one higher in a nice arch that looks like it is lifted.
    Yes, to me they look like they are tattooed on.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    It's because she hasn't been able to wax or tweeze them while on the show. They are just growing in and after you've waxed for so many years, they grow in funny when you leave them alone. I recently grew mine out so I could have them reshaped and it looked horrible..lol. Luckily, I'm a natural blonde so it wasn't as noticable as Lisa's, but that's why they look so odd.
    holly71 likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I admire and respect Lisa Welchel from the little I know about her. She does frustrate me sometimes with her decisions on this show but I have not seen every episode nor every minute of it.

I know that Skupin recognized Lisa right away, but did Penner ever say anything about it? I had not realized he is an actor, but I've looked him up and he has a fairly good resume. I can't believe he wouldn't have known who she is.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I know that Skupin recognized Lisa right away, but did Penner ever say anything about it? I had not realized he is an actor, but I've looked him up and he has a fairly good resume. I can't believe he wouldn't have known who she is.
    Yes, he did. They had a conversation
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread