+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Lisa - Philippines

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Lisa - Philippines

I know... and they have no mirrors?? She must know how to do her hair by feel. The last few years the women's hair has gotten less awful...and I swear sometimes they have on make up...makes me suspicious...

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    Hoping that it's just a mild case for Lisa.

One a separate note - has anyone else noticed that Lisa looks darn good for someone out in the jungle without the benfit of a comb, etc? Even her HAIR looks good!
    Well, Blair Warner always had great hair!
    dagwood, mom2, Florimel and 4 others like this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    Well, Blair Warner always had great hair!
    She looks looks good, but up close, I dont see any makeup.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She looks looks good, but up close, I dont see any makeup.
    I know, I don't see any makeup either. She looks tanned and healthy and 10 years younger than her age.
    ilja likes this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

PWS
    FORT Fogey

We need a report from the people with high definition TV on this crucial issue...make up or not? Especially in the individual filmings... I was shocked when we stayed at a hotel with hi def during Sandy to discover how much make up people on TV wear! Even CNN's Candy Crowley!

Re Lisa's hair though... I agree, she looks like she has great hair, with a lot of body (plus salt water adds body).

On my husband's giant HD TV....there is absolutely NO makeup on Lisa or anyone else for that matter.
    But she keeps looking better the longer she's on the show...the weight loss looks good on her and her cheek bones are standing out....and her hair looks good.
    I think all this outdoor air, sunshine and exercise has been great for her and coming right off a marriage separation/divorce, I think this has been something that's very beneficial to her. Maybe it's made her
    more tolerant to others.

I doubt it will change her opinions on gay people or child rearing but that's her prerogative. Others don't have to agree or like it but she has the right to choose.
    I think a little hot sauce w/children is awful but I don't think it's child abuse anymore than a spanking is or a whole lot of other things that happen to little children.
    I don't defend her opinions but I do defend her right to them.
    Florimel and Photobabe like this.

I agree. I don't agree at all with her opinions on gay people or how to discipline your child, but I don't get the sense from seeing her on the show that these opinions are fueled by hate or by abusiveness. I think she's terribly misguided but she has the right to her opinions. Oh, and I have HD tv and no, she's not wearing any makeup. Some people just look better and better when on the show. I thought that about Ozzy. On the show he was but at the reunion or in other photos....
    Shoepie, Dragonlady and jucamer like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Totally agree that a lot of people look better on the show. By the reunion they've usually gained weight, so lost the bone structure, and are slathered in make up with very artificial hair. Lisa should stay with this look!

As long as Lisa doesn't have a gay child I guess it doesn't matter what her opinions are. Just like it would be her right to be racist. Doesn't make me like her, so I hope she doesn't win and donate money to her "causes".

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    On my husband's giant HD TV....there is absolutely NO makeup on Lisa or anyone else for that matter.
    But she keeps looking better the longer she's on the show...the weight loss looks good on her and her cheek bones are standing out....and her hair looks good.
    I think all this outdoor air, sunshine and exercise has been great for her and coming right off a marriage separation/divorce, I think this has been something that's very beneficial to her. Maybe it's made her
    more tolerant to others.

I doubt it will change her opinions on gay people or child rearing but that's her prerogative. Others don't have to agree or like it but she has the right to choose.
    I think a little hot sauce w/children is awful but I don't think it's child abuse anymore than a spanking is or a whole lot of other things that happen to little children.
    I don't defend her opinions but I do defend her right to them.
    Good post, I agree 100%.I dont agree with her, but I dont think about all that when I am watching the show. Not at all. I hope she goes as far as she can , I enjoy her. I also enjoy Penner and I have no idea what his thoughts on bringing up children are.
    4thatchers and Dragonlady like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I had WN a short while ago and it's not fun. I'm stilling feeling a little blah and I'm pretty sure that is why. I hope she recovers quickly.
    jucamer likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread