+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Denise - Philippines

Re: Denise - Philippines

Yup. She can dish it all she wants, and feel superior doing it, but then when someone pushes her back she dissolves into "poor me" - definitely immature and completely lacks self-awareness. If she were in her early 20s I'd be more inclined to say it might come with time, but she's 32 years old and acts like a brat. I don't think anyone should hold their breath thinking Abi will do anything but pout and complain about her poor treatment at the reunion show.

I'm putting it out there right now, Jeff Probst....there are so many interesting characters and stories this season, PLEASE don't waste time at the reunion with this girl. Please.
    holly71, Florimel and Alexxxx like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Yup. She can dish it all she wants, and feel superior doing it, but then when someone pushes her back she dissolves into "poor me" - definitely immature and completely lacks self-awareness. If she were in her early 20s I'd be more inclined to say it might come with time, but she's 32 years old and acts like a brat. I don't think anyone should hold their breath thinking Abi will do anything but pout and complain about her poor treatment at the reunion show.

I'm putting it out there right now, Jeff Probst....there are so many interesting characters and stories this season, PLEASE don't waste time at the reunion with this girl. Please.
    Ugh! But you know he will! Just like he did with Russell & Colton. Barf, barf, barf!

And yeah, she is way too old to act the way she does. Honestly, most teenagers I know are more mature than she is. Heck, even most 5 year olds I know have more manners than she does too.
    sweetpea likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

They'll also spend most of the reunion interviewing Abi's relatives in the audience. "How do you think she was portrayed on the show? Is she like this in real life? Oh hi Russell! Russell's over there! *camera pan to Russell* Oh look, Colton's over there, too! *camera pan to Colton* Oh my God I can't resist Russell! Let's talk to Russell!" Then nobody else will get a chance to speak.

I love this woman so much. She seems like someone you'd want as your neighbour. I'd watch a sex therapy tv show if she was the host.
    Florimel likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Yup, I want to surround myself with Denises.

As for Abi, Jeff definitely won't drill her at the Reunion because he won't want the stigma of reducing a nutcase to tears on live, national tv. It one thing to show clips from tribal councils, but he won't know for sure how bad her reaction will be at the Reunion. He won't take that risk. He might be silly and ask RC and Abi if they've made up.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    They'll also spend most of the reunion interviewing Abi's relatives in the audience. "How do you think she was portrayed on the show? Is she like this in real life? Oh hi Russell! Russell's over there! *camera pan to Russell* Oh look, Colton's over there, too! *camera pan to Colton* Oh my God I can't resist Russell! Let's talk to Russell!" Then nobody else will get a chance to speak.
    I know, right?! It seems like the past few seasons Jeffy has spent way too much time with the trash & not enough time with everyone else.
    My biggest peeve about the reunion show is that there are too many times that there are people that he never even talks to at all.
    So what if someone was the first boot? I'd still like to hear at least one comment from them, geez.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I dont think so. If anything, I think he will spend time with Abi herself ( I hope so) I want to know what she sees when she has watched this .Same for Lisa and Malcolm. I don't think Colton or Russell will be there( jmho)

Its not Jeff's fault they are too nice this season

As for Abi, Jeff definitely won't drill her at the Reunion because he won't want the stigma of reducing a nutcase to tears on live, national tv. It one thing to show clips from tribal councils, but he won't know for sure how bad her reaction will be at the Reunion. He won't take that risk. He might be silly and ask RC and Abi if they've made up.
    I have seen him embarrass others, I don't think Jeff worries that much about reducing someone to tears. That's not his MO though, he asks good questions in a very limited time. I dont really care about who went first, I dont even recall who got the first boot. .If he or she has something to say.I am sure they will say it
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 11-29-2012 at 03:40 PM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234