+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Denise - Philippines

Re: Denise - Philippines

Malcolm, Denise, and Penner are my three favourite players at the moment. That would be my ideal final three!
    holly71, PWS, sclilred1 and 2 others like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Totally agree, although I'd have a REALLY tough time deciding whom to vote for if I were on the island!
    sweetpea likes this.

Favourite female Survivor contestant ever. This chick is badass beyond belief. My husband is hard to impress and he nearly gushes over her challenge efforts. Dying to know how much time she spends in the gym and if she is a fitness competitor. That's not a recreational-gym physique, that's a whole lot of hard, hard work.

ETA: I looked over her bio again and I see she does tris, but lots of people do them and don't look like that. She has to be just being modest!
    sclilred1 likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I agree, her body is really impressive. So tiny yet so strong. I love how dismissive she is of Abi as well. Like she doesn't have the time of day to waste even being annoyed with her
    NCLurker and sclilred1 like this.

I'm hoping she wins. I think it will earn her a place in the Survivor record book as the first person to participate in every single TC and not be voted out. I think the only vote against her so far is Dawson's when Dawson was voted out.
    sweetpea and sclilred1 like this.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

I wish we would see more of her, so far I see she is good at challenges, strategy wise, she seems to take her lead from Malcolm.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Or he takes it from her, but maybe doesn't know it...

Actually, from the bits we've seen they really seem like a team, one that discusses things together.
    NCLurker and sclilred1 like this.

Denise has taken Stephenie's place as my favorite female player of all time.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Just another fan.

I agree, Denise is the coolest. I was very skeptical when I saw she was a "sex therapist," but she really knows what she's doing...
    I loved that moment when Malcolm was talking about how great a person she is, saying something like, if she were in the final three, "Oh, you did this and you did that... but Denise is here. So what's the point of voting for anyone else?"
    sclilred1 likes this.
    "Music is not a language. Any musical piece is akin to a boulder with complex forms, with striations and engraved designs atop and within, which men can decipher in a thousand different ways without ever finding the right answer or the best one..." --Iannis Xenakis
    A Guide to the Best TV Deals 2012-13

It's crazy...when I couldn't get into the forums on here for a few days, I had to go to another discussion forum to see what people thought about this past TC. I could not believe that there were a BUNCH of people who felt sorry for Abi & said Denise was unneccessarily harsh. WHAT? I was like "are we watching the same show?!?!"
    Abi has zero self-awareness, she's been very nasty & harsh to others, but turns on the tears when someone KINDLY tries to explain to her that she is not liked, and the reasons for it. But even then, Abi doesn't want to hear it & cuts Denise off & talks over her. She will never change because she doesn't think anything she does is wrong.
    I have NO sympathy for someone like that.
    Florimel and AmyKay like this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast