+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Angie - Philippines

Re: Angie - Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Well, they won't be asking her to solve puzzles, and that's what she wanted. It's been suggested elsewhere that she was trying to come up with an answer that wouldn't offend people the way Roxy did, and on the spur of the moment that was it.
    Most of the time, you can find a way to speak your mind in a tactful way. I'm more offended by the complete & utter stupidity of her answer.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I wasn't offended by her answer, but it WAS a dumb answer. My impression was that she didn't want to annoy anyone or put a target on her back, so she defaulted to "dumb blonde".
    sweetpea likes this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I don't like her.

I liked her last week, not so much anymore lol.

This girl's a waste of thought...
    holly71 likes this.

i totally agree it was a mistake keeping Angie. the matsing tribe has just made all kinds of mistakes so far lol

Smart to let her go, but I confess I did feel sorry for her when Russell was going off on her at TC. It was just so over the top and unnecessary. I get he was fighting for his life in the game, but I hate it when the "little girl" gets thrown out, it's just so condescending.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Smart to let her go, but I confess I did feel sorry for her when Russell was going off on her at TC. It was just so over the top and unnecessary. I get he was fighting for his life in the game, but I hate it when the "little girl" gets thrown out, it's just so condescending.
    It didn't bother me because he was desperate and really thought he was going home.

Certainly casting chose Angie for her naivetee (avoiding Bimbo). I wish they wouldn't do this but it is part of diverse cast, I guess. This tribe got the shaft with both Roxie and her. Two very week players on one team is too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    It didn't bother me because he was desperate and really thought he was going home.
    didn't bother me either. Frankly, I loved how he put her on blast at TC. For her to say he let the tribe down with his poor performance at the challenge (which he did), but not only failing to see where she also failed her tribe but then LYING about it & saying she would have gone out again (I even rewound just to make sure my memory wasn't faulty, & she most certainly did say "I can't" when they asked her if she could go back out)...she earned every bit of that dressing down that he gave her at TC. If she would have acknowledged her own part in their failure, I might have felt bad for her, but when she is perfectly happy to point out his failure & doesn't take any personal responsibility for her own failure, then I have ZERO sympathy for her!
    Shoepie and jucamer like this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12