+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Abi-Maria - Philippines

Re: Abi-Maria - Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    My most disliked player ever is still Colton by a long shot, but Abi has certainly made it onto the short list!
    My most disliked players ever:
    Colton
    Russell Hantz
    Abi
    Na-onka
    Alicia

And yes, I know I don't have JFP on my list. Can't stand him, but at least he wasn't hateful to people.
    JohnnyK likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    The most amazing thing to me about her is she's 32. How did this wad of cluelessness get that far?
    REALLY????? she is 32? wow, unbelievable. The way she acts thought she was waaayyyy younger.

FORT Fogey

I love watching Peter regret his choice of alliance partners as the days progress. Peter is very odd and nasty himself.

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    REALLY????? she is 32? wow, unbelievable. The way she acts thought she was waaayyyy younger.
    I had no idea she was that old I thought she was in her teens ( which makes her behaviour even worse) .She does act way younger, but she also looks younger.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I know, You know, Asteroids Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    Acts younger. Looks older.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71

My most disliked players ever:
    Colton
    Russell Hantz
    Abi
    Na-onka
    Alicia

And yes, I know I don't have JFP on my list. Can't stand him, but at least he wasn't hateful to people.
    I can't stand Abi, but there is such a long list of Survivors I despise, she would be on my long list.

Some examples:

--The charming duo of Candice Woodcock and Adam Gentry. One of my favourite moments of Survivor is when Penner flips to the nice guys because he'd rather have nice people win than these two idiots. Didn't work well for Penner's game, but it was lovely to watch.

--Most players on Survivor Fiji Dreamz, Mookie, Rocky the bully and Lisi, to name a few. They were such an ugly bunch, Lisi's face plant is one of my top moments of Survivor.

--Corrine. Remember her speech to Sugar. I know a lot of people didn't like Sugar, but it was uncalled for. Worse than Abi by a long shot, this witch.

--Heidi Strobel. So full of herself... and we still can't figure out why. Yay! Let's pick on the deaf girl. Ugh.

-- Burton and all the other nameless beefy meatheads that have been featured on this show and tend to blend into each other.

--As mentioned by others... Colton and Alicia. They top my list, though Rocky, Lisi and others are still close.

That's enough for now. I don't like Abi, but some of these are far worse.
    wannasee and JohnnyK like this.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

From Abi's Bio:

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Parvati – she is as charming as I am.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The money!

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I bring social skills and team work. I am a motivator. I will also bring a very positive energy.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I will bring my “A” game! I am strategic, I am athletic and I have an ability to persuade situations to my favor.

I find this amusing because Abi ISN'T Charming, she has NO social skills, don't get me started on "positive energy" LOL and strategic/athletic? - sorry Abi, but you SUCK at challenges!

This woman is sadly delusional.
    holly71, march, Florimel and 7 others like this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Maybe she forgot to bring her meds with her to the islands.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I heard Porche' from Big Brother say she and Abi-Maria were friends, I knew I wouldn't like her even before the first tribal council.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Acts younger. Looks older.

I can't stand Abi, but there is such a long list of Survivors I despise, she would be on my long list.

Some examples:

--The charming duo of Candice Woodcock and Adam Gentry. One of my favourite moments of Survivor is when Penner flips to the nice guys because he'd rather have nice people win than these two idiots. Didn't work well for Penner's game, but it was lovely to watch.

--Most players on Survivor Fiji Dreamz, Mookie, Rocky the bully and Lisi, to name a few. They were such an ugly bunch, Lisi's face plant is one of my top moments of Survivor.

--Corrine. Remember her speech to Sugar. I know a lot of people didn't like Sugar, but it was uncalled for. Worse than Abi by a long shot, this witch.

--Heidi Strobel. So full of herself... and we still can't figure out why. Yay! Let's pick on the deaf girl. Ugh.

-- Burton and all the other nameless beefy meatheads that have been featured on this show and tend to blend into each other.

--As mentioned by others... Colton and Alicia. They top my list, though Rocky, Lisi and others are still close.

That's enough for now. I don't like Abi, but some of these are far worse.
    Speaking of Candice, Penner joked about her being a hero in an interview at the beginning of this season

'Survivor' Did Russell Hantz take Jonathan Penner's Villain spot - YouTube

Back to Abi, I'm thinking she's a spoiled, sheltered brat who's never had to deal with anyone besides family and friends, and has always gotten what she wanted. Might explain why she's so socially unaware.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kev89 View Post
    Back to Abi, I'm thinking she's a spoiled, sheltered brat who's never had to deal with anyone besides family and friends, and has always gotten what she wanted. Might explain why she's so socially unaware.
    I think you're right - she's still a "student" at 32. I mentioned that before the season and a lot of people pointed out very good reasons why she might still be in college. I decided to give Abi the benefit of the doubt. After seeing her performance, I'm thinking mommy & daddy insist that she attends college or she doesn't get an allowance LOL.
    Shoepie and kev89 like this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

+ Reply to Thread