+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Abi-Maria - Philippines

Re: Abi-Maria - Philippines

She reminds me of Alicia from last season. CBS should bring them both back next season, that's be a great idea I'm doubting her alliance with RC lasts very long

PWS
    FORT Fogey

If she's a student I'm betting her profs. are calling the counseling center.... And the upcoming preview looks like she's about to have a major confrontation with RC...set up by sabotage by the cute looking guy they teamed up with. Have NO idea what's going through his mind...

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Abi isn't as vile as Alicia though.

To the Point

I love the fact that in her bio she says she's charming and will bring positive energy. I'm thinking either her definition of those two characteristics is vastly differently than mine or she forgot to bring them.
    pikachu, Shoepie and scoot13 like this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

LOL, NCLurker!

I hadn't read her bio until just now and was about to comment that charming she is not! About as charming as a water moccasin.
    scoot13 likes this.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    If she's a student I'm betting her profs. are calling the counseling center.... And the upcoming preview looks like she's about to have a major confrontation with RC...set up by sabotage by the cute looking guy they teamed up with. Have NO idea what's going through his mind...
    Yeah, I saw that too...if she should be paranoid of anyone, it looks like it should be Pete, not RC. I'm hoping this confrontation wakes RC up and she finallly realizes she can't trust Abi. In any event, this tribe is a ticking time bomb that's going to explode the first time they go to tribal council. No one on that tribe is safe at this point.

I agree, NCLurker, talk about delusional. That's what I meant when I compared her to Alicia, Abi appears to be just as delusional about the game she's playing as Alicia was.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I will repeat it again - this chick is nuts! I dislike her intensely.
    holly71 likes this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

FORT Newbie

And the queer thing about Abi's (and Alicia's) delusional play-style?

Say you do have differences with a player, say you have found out they've betrayed you. (In this case, RC has obviously done nothing to inspire distrust; she's done the opposite, she's given the immunity clue to Abi.) But, if you did now distrust someone whom you were close to, the last thing you're supposed to do is spark up some conflict and get them scrambling for options. A wise person would keep it friendly and hide the fact that you no longer trust them.

But with Abi (and Alicia) they aren't playing a real game. They're doing this for the sake of some weird ego gratification. Plus (with Alicia at least) I think the paranoia the game inspires got to her (Lord of the Flies-like) and psychologically forced her to publicly create a scape-goat everyone else can kick around so she herself is safe.

The guy (cant remember name) Abi teams with who revealed the clue is a piece of work, no? It's too bad RC has no idea that he engineered the clue's discovery.

I agree, Abi seems to have no clue how to actually play this game. Forming an alliance and then publicly turning on them doesn't exactly inspire anyone else to want to align with you. Sure, they may side with you in order to have the numbers to be safe from a vote or two, but you're not showing people you can be trusted. Then again, remember how long they kept Brandon even though they knew he was a loose cannon. Coach thought he could control him, but time and again at tribal council and otherwise he went off and revealed things he shouldn't have. I remember now how much I disliked that season. Hopefully this one won't go the same route.

I do home Abi has some remorse after watching the show last night, but I doubt it. She would find a way to turn it around and make it someone else's fault.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, in this case it's Pete's fault...she was suckered as much as RC was by him, in fact more so. What are the odds he's moved the II from the place they've buried it to one only he knows about? But I agree, she's a nutcase. Poor RC. I live near her, so hoping she comes out of this... ideally by aligning with Mike. I hope she doesn't still think Pete is an ally.

+ Reply to Thread