+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Snickers Spoiler

Snickers Spoiler

A poster went onto the Sucks board saying she was the winner of the Snickers trip to Thailand contest.
    She was in Thailand June 23rd- July 2nd.
    She claims to have "been there" (by which I assume she means on the set) on day 16 and left on day 18.

Although she was contratually obliged not to divulge any information for fear of a lawsuit she uh... did.

She said that she knew the Sook Jai team received chickens before day 16 - which they did.
    She tried to count torches at the Sook camo and counted five or 6.

She also claims the next person to go is from the Chuay tribe.

Not sure how valid this is, but I did think it was interesting adn she certainly knew about the chickens.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Hmmm.....

I suppose it's more than just a lucky guess. Please tell me that she didn't get a 'walk-on'. That would be pretty damn cheesy.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

No, she didn't get a walk on.

She apparently went to the Sook camp while they were away at a challenge and saw the chickens.
    She also saw Robb skateborad and Steph's slippers so assumed they were still there.
    Either of them could have been gone at the point she visited and just didn't take their luxury item with them though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Very interesting.

I hope she was mistaken by the days as I don't think I could handle another Chuay Ghan loss.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Hmmm, thsat would depend on who was in the Chuay Gahn team.
    If there is a switch the Chuay's could have some new personnel
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread