+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

Re: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    Artis, Abi, RC, Pete, Carter =Mike (4) (If Penner doesn't vote for Lisa I think his vote goes here, I could also see Jeff voting here as well)
    Penner=Lisa (1)
    Jeff, Malcolm=Denise (2) (Maybe RC as she found out in Ponderosa that Michael did not vote with her the night she got snuffed--she freely admitted to having an open sore about the situation. Also, its probably a good bet that she enjoyed watching Denise rip up Abi because RC ABHORS Abi).
    Ok, yall have convinced me on Penner...Im moving him into the Denise area!

Artis, Abi, RC, Pete, Carter =Mike (4) (I can see Jeff voting here)
    XXXXX=Lisa (0)
    Jeff, Malcolm, Penner=Denise (3) (Maybe RC as she found out in Ponderosa that Michael did not vote with her the night she got snuffed--she freely admitted to having an open sore about the situation. Also, its probably a good bet that she enjoyed watching Denise rip up Abi because RC ABHORS Abi).

Now I'm beginning to feel like RC may be the person who decides this thing...I really don't see Artis or Pete voting for a woman and I think they are upset and embarrased that another tribe came in and destroyed their "stronger" tribe. Dollars to doughnuts they place the blame for the breakdown on Lisa and that results in a reluctant Mskup vote. Artis also seemed to genuinely like Abi and I'm guessing Denise's honesty annoyed him.
    Actually, RC may not be the swing vote because in reviewing his Ponderosa footage he makes it a point to say that he should have gone with RC and Mskup. I found the guy enjoyable as a player but I think he could easily vote for a guy that is somewhat similar to him--same age bracket, family guy, probably the same religious values. So we might be switching up RC and Jeff and that still leaves MSkup as the winner.
    The real variables are Artis and Pete as we can be pretty sure based on the evidence how most of the others will swing....I just think folks here at the Fort may be giving Pete and Artis too much credit because we have forgotten how nasty and low they were during the game--these are still the same pompous, rude, chauvinistic guys that played the game just a few days before and I will be shocked if they vote for Lisa or Denise. Then again, if Artis still holds that challenge grudge against Mike (very possible) then it makes the vote look like this with the above analysis:

Jeff, Abi, Pete, Carter =Mike (4)
    XXXXX=Lisa (0)
    Artis, RC, Malcolm, Penner=Denise (4)

The wildcards are definitely Artis and RC. BUT, if it did shakeup like this then we would have our first TIE!!!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Then what do they do? Have them make fire right on the stage in their fancy outfits? Go by past votes against them?

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I'd hate to imagine a tie at FTC. I hope it never ever happens.

FORT Fogey

Artis did not and does not like Abi, mindy. His diary talks were and still are very clear on that! He was not that crazy about Skupin eating the rice and trading away the reward but that is all water under the bridge at this point. He could vote for Mike I suppose.

The strongest argument Denise can make is that she was one of the 2 lone survivors on her tribe and managed to get all the way to the end. She is very aritculate and will field their questions, well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Artis did not and does not like Abi, mindy. His diary talks were and still are very clear on that! He was not that crazy about Skupin eating the rice and trading away the reward but that is all water under the bridge at this point. He could vote for Mike I suppose.

The strongest argument Denise can make is that she was one of the 2 lone survivors on her tribe and managed to get all the way to the end. She is very articulate and will field their questions, well.
    Okay, so can Denise win over Skupin. I really am not sure( happy with either of them ) love your avatar Shoepie , love it!!!:
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Okay, so can Denise win over Skupin. I really am not sure( happy with either of them ) love your avatar Shoepie , love it!!!:
    I am not sure either. I would rather Denise win over Skupin so I am seeking logic to support that. I am really not attached to the idea of anyone winning this season, for the first time ever. We have a good final 3.

I wish I had thought of changing my avatar sooner!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Then what do they do? Have them make fire right on the stage in their fancy outfits? Go by past votes against them?
    I'm sure they have contingency plans. I imagine that if it is a tie the production team alerts Jeff at the FTC on the island and they do some sort of tiebreaker right then and there that has secret results so that the contestants and jurors still don't know for sure (re-vote between the tied parties would be the first tiebreaker I'd imagine, dunno what they'd do if that was also a tie).

I'd be interested to see it happen, but I'm not pining for it.

+ Reply to Thread